Woodland Grove, Stoke Bishop
A bright and welcoming 4 bedroom, 2 reception room (plus home office) detached family home situated on the sunny side of a highly sought after road in Stoke Bishop. Further benefitting from off road parking and a breathtaking 95ft x 50ft private level rear garden. A leafy backdrop and a generous plot give this fantastic garden privacy and the size of outdoor space which many crave. Peaceful location in the heart of Stoke Bishop on a highly regarded road within easy reach of the local shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, the green open spaces of The Dingle/Blaise Castle Estate and bus connections to central areas. Ground Floor: welcoming central entrance hallway with parquet flooring, good sized 22'6 x 13'7 sitting room with patio doors leading onto the rear garden, 19'10 x 16'1 max L shaped kitchen/dining room with door leading into a home office/music room, reception 2/children's sitting room and a modern ground floor bathroom/wc. First Floor: central landing with loft access, four bedrooms and a family shower room/wc. Outside: front garden with off street parking for one family sized car, an incredible south-westerly facing 95ft x 50ft private level rear garden. A good sized and much loved family home in a tranquil location with an exceptional garden.
- A bright and welcoming detached family home
- Breathtaking 95ft x 50ft south westerly facing rear garden
- Located on the sunny side of a highly sought after road
- 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and 2 bath/shower rooms
- Home office/music room & reception 2/playroom
- Off road parking
via gated driveway providing off street parking leading beside a good sized level front garden. A pathway leads off the driveway to the covered entrance and main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (10' 2'' x 10' 1'') (3.10m x 3.07m)
a welcoming central entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, original parquet wood flooring, oak doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen/dining room, reception 2/playroom and ground floor bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (22' 6'' x 13' 7'' max into chimney recess) (6.85m x 4.14m)
a large through sitting room with plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed windows to side and sliding patio doors to rear providing a wonderful sunny aspect and outlook over the rear garden, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving and radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (19' 11'' max x 16' 1'' max/11'0 min in dining area) (6.07m x 4.90m/3.35m)
a sociable kitchen/dining space comprising a fitted kitchen with base level units with worktop over and inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, plumbing and appliance space for American style fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, double glazed windows to rear. To the dining area there is ample space for a family dining table and chairs, overhanging breakfast bar provides additional seating, further double glazed window with stable style door beside to the rear accessing the rear garden, radiator and door accessing ground floor home office.
HOME OFFICE: (9' 2'' x 6' 7'') (2.79m x 2.01m)
a useful hideaway currently used as a music room with double glazed window to side and a radiator.
RECEPTION 2/PLAYROOM: (9' 7'' x 9' 0'') (2.92m x 2.74m)
double glazed window to front, built-in cupboards, wall mounted gas boiler and radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (13' 10'' x 5' 10'' max) (4.21m x 1.78m)
a well appointed ground floor bathroom with large double ended freestanding bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed windows to front.
a spacious landing with plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed window to front, loft hatch with pull down ladder accesses a generous loft storage space, doors lead off to all four bedrooms and a shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (18' 11'' max below sloped ceilings x 11' 7'') (5.76m x 3.53m)
a double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, with the rear window offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 4'' x 11' 11'' max below sloped ceilings) (3.76m x 3.63m)
double glazed window to side, Velux window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 3'' max below sloped ceilings x 8' 7'') (3.73m x 2.61m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to side, low level door accessing recessed loft storage space and further built-in cupboard.
BEDROOM 4: (8' 10'' x 7' 10'') (2.69m x 2.39m)
double glazed window to side, radiator, low level door accessing eaves storage space.
large walk-in oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, radiator and double glazed window to front.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
the property enjoys a lovely wide plot and therefore has a good sized level front garden with driveway providing off street parking for one family sized car.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 95' 0'' x 50' 0'') (28.93m x 15.23m)
an incredible south-westerly facing level rear garden enjoying much of the day’s sunshine with a lovely leafy backdrop. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with deep flower borders containing various plants and shrubs. Fruit trees, garden shed, greenhouse, raised planters and a generous paved seating area closest to the kitchen and living space with raised flower borders surrounding providing a lovely outdoor space for dining and entertaining. There is space to either side of the property providing useful space for additional sheds, recycling bins and handy gated access through to the front garden. Secure gate at the end of the garden onto a footpath leading to Stoke Lodge playing fields.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.