Woodfield Road, Redland
Set within a beautiful converted Victorian church, a stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, first and top floor maisonette with the most spectacular light filled vaulted living area measuring 19ft x 18ft, period features, allocated parking space, bike storage and use of Clyde Park communal gardens.
Set in Chandos Road with a range of independent cafes and shops and a short distance from Whiteladies Road
Convenient for the Downs and Redland train station providing access to Bristol Temple Meads
First Floor: entrance hall, bedroom 1 with dressing area and en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc
Top Floor: living/dining area and kitchen
Outside: use of communal gardens, allocated parking and bike storage
A truly fantastic apartment with character, bright and airy accommodation and the valuable addition of parking, communal bike store and use of Clyde Park Communal Gardens
- A beautiful converted Victorian church
- First and top floor maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower
- Stunning vaulted 19ft x 18ft living area
- Allocated off street parking
- Bike storage
- On the doorstep of Chandos Road
- Period features
- Communal gardens
the forecourt leads on the left hand side entrance for flats 1-6. Impressive communal hallway and stairs rise to the first floor and the door on the far right hand side is the private entrance for this apartment.
doors open to the stairwell which rises to the first floor living area and doors open to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Wall mounted electric heater, entry phone system, recessed spotlights, useful understairs storage cupboard, plus additional utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 8''/15'11 max into window recess x 10' 9'') (4.16m/4.85m x 3.27m)
bright room with 2 tall double glazed wooden casement windows to the front elevation, wall mounted electric heater, recessed spotlights, telephone point, door opening to:
Dressing Area: (5' 0'' x 4' 7'') (1.52m x 1.40m)
fitted with a range of storage and hanging rail, ceiling light point, door in turn leads to:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (5' 9'' x 5' 4'') (1.75m x 1.62m)
tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted wash hand basin set on vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, extractor fan and tiled floor.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 10''/12'0" max into bay x 7' 8'') (2.99m/3.66m x 2.34m)
double glazed wooden casement window to the front elevation, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 9'' x 5' 9'') (2.36m x 1.75m)
contemporary white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower fitment, partially tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater, two ceiling light points, extractor fan and built in Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank and high level fuse box.
LIVING/DINING AREA: (19' 10'' x 18' 9'') (6.04m x 5.71m)
a stunning living room with high vaulted ceilings, 3 double glazed wooden Velux skylights on either side, impressive original stone window to the front elevation, 3 recessed spotlights, ceiling light point and 3 electric wall heaters, wooden flooring, space for settees and dining table & chairs.
KITCHEN: (18' 3'' x 3' 1'' increasing to 8'6) (5.56m x 0.94m/2.59m)
quirky kitchen fitted in allowance of the curvature of the original building, range of granite wall, base and drawer units with granite worktop over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring electric hob, electric oven and filter hood above, partially tiled walls, space for tall fridge/freezer, recessed spotlights, wall mounted electric heater, door opens to very useful storage cupboard and larder. (The door at the rear if a fire escape), tiled flooring.
the property has use and enjoyment of the Clyde Park Gardens.
there is an allocated parking space. On exiting the building almost directly in front of you closest to the fence is the space for this apartment.
on entering the building first on the right hand side a door opens into an area which has all the meters and further door opens out into a communal storage cupboard with space for bikes.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £208. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.