Wolseley Road | Bishopston
Set on the sunnier side of this popular street close to Gloucester Road – a charming 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room, two-storey mid-terraced Victorian period family home with south westerly facing rear garden.
In a coveted location – a sought after road in a friendly neighbourhood in the heart of Bishopston with the fantastic independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road just a short, level walk away, handy for the Downs and St Andrews Park and within easy reach of the city centre, Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road, Bristol University, main hospitals, the BBC, plus other local parks at Redland Green and Cotham Gardens.
Within 650 metres of Redland Green Secondary School and within 700 metres of Bishop Road Primary.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, reception hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms, shower room.
Outside: front courtyard, south-west facing rear garden.
To be sold with no onward chain.
- Charming 3 double bedroom Victorian terraced home
- With character features & period detailing
- Sunny south westerly facing rear garden
- Coveted street in a friendly Bishopston neighbourhood
- Within 650m of Redland Green School
- Within 700m of Bishop Road Primary
- Close to amenities on Gloucester Road
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement, there is a small front courtyard with solid wood panelled front door and arched fan light, opening to:-
exposed wooden flooring, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Door with overlight, opening to:-
a continuation of the exposed wooden floorboards, ornate central ceiling arch, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator. Turning staircase ascending to the first floor with handrails and ornately carved spindles. Panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 15' 5'' x 12' 8'' (4.70m x 3.86m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising three double glazed windows, chimney breast with recess and recesses to either side plus wooden mantlepiece, exposed wooden floorboards, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator.
DINING ROOM: 12' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.65m x 3.32m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, chimney breast with recesses to either side (one with double opening glazed display cabinet and cupboard below), moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point.
low level dual flush wc, corner wash handbasin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling, tiled flooring, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 20' 10'' x 8' 10'' (6.35m x 2.69m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged granite effect worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and draining board to side, bevel edged splashback tiling, integral electric oven, integral 5 ring gas hob, integral dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor hood, tiled flooring, ample space for table and chairs, space for tall fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the side elevation, Velux window, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlight, radiator. Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. UPVC double glazed window opening externally to the rear garden.
SPLIT LEVEL LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail and ornately carved spindles, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, fitted shelving. Panelled doors with moulded architraves and brass door furniture opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 12' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.81m x 3.38m)
a pair of double glazed windows to the front elevation, chimney breast with recesses to either side (one with built-in wardrobe), moulded skirtings radiator, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.65m x 3.38m)
south facing double glazed window, chimney breast with recesses to either side (one with built-in wardrobe), moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.60m x 2.69m)
double-glazed window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, radiator, canopied ceiling with ceiling light point.
double width shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment, low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash handbasin, tiled flooring and majority tiled walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
FRONT COURTYARD: 15' 6'' x 8' 10'' (4.72m x 2.69m)
designed for ease of maintenance with dwarf stone wall and gate pillars (one of which is currently dislodged due to work being done to neighbours house but will be re-instated).
REAR GARDEN: 34' 0'' x 16' 11'' (10.36m x 5.15m)
there is a side return accessed via the kitchen/breakfast room with shrub border and then a part paved south facing rear garden, again with shrub border. Outside water tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.