Weston Road, Failand
A stylishly presented and recently refurbished 3 bedroom detached bungalow set back from Weston Road with driveway parking, tandem double garage and both level landscaped front and rear gardens, situated in this beautiful semi-rural location just a few minutes from Clifton Village.
Occupying a sought after location in the ever popular village of Failand, Weston Road is ideally placed, offering good access to the vibrancy of the cosmopolitan Clifton Village, whilst benefiting from swathes of established unspoilt countryside on the doorstep. There is a local general store plus leisure facilities including golf courses nearby (Bristol & Clifton and Long Ashton) as well as David Lloyd fitness centre, Ashton Court and plenty of country and woodland walks.
The property is set well back from Weston Road behind a hedge border with tarmacadam driveway leading alongside the front garden to a tandem double garage.
There is a stunning triple aspect semi open-plan kitchen/dining room (22ft x 15ft max) having stylish and newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and slimline worktop. This links seamlessly via a wide walkway to a south facing sitting room (15ft x 11ft) with picture windows overlooking the front garden and woodburning stove. To the east wing of the property there are 3 bedrooms (two of which are doubles with built in wardrobes) plus a luxuriously appointed bathroom and separate WC.
Beautiful south facing front garden enjoying sunny orientation featuring broad patio and mature shrubs. To the rear there is a further garden designed for ease of maintenance with sitting out area.
Scope for loft conversion subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room (15ft x 11ft), semi open-plan kitchen/dining room (22ft x 15ft max), 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom (3 in total), family bathroom/WC, separate WC.
Outside: driveway offering ample parking, tandem double garage, attractive front and rear gardens.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A stylishly presented and recently refurbished detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single)
- Stunning triple aspect kitchen/dining room
- South facing sitting room overlooking the front garden
- Beautiful south facing front garden
- Driveway offering ample parking
- Tandem double garage
- Easy maintenance rear garden with sitting out area
- To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.