Wellington Terrace | Clifton
Commanding an elevated position on the top floor of an attractive building situated within a highly prestigious Clifton Village location nestled between Sion Hill and Royal York Crescent, an extremely well proportioned two double bedroom apartment with a balcony, within striking distance of Clifton Suspension Bridge.
Conveniently located within the heart of Clifton Village within a short level stroll of the numerous boutique shops, restaurants and cafes, also a stone’s throw of Brunel's Suspension Bridge and the green open spaces of Christchurch Green/the Downs. Lovely walks available from your doorstep over to Ashton Court Estate and Leigh Woods, as well as being accessible to Clifton Triangle and Bristol's harbourside, making it a wonderful location to enjoy city living.
Stylishly decorated and well-proportioned layout occupying the top floor of an attractive building.
Two double bedrooms.
Large separate kitchen (9’1” x 7’5”).
Private balcony space.
Within the CV parking scheme.
- Stylish 2 double bedroom top floor apartment
- Well arranged accommodation
- Private balcony
- Private secure vaulted storage space
- Highly prestigious Clifton Village location
- Short level stroll to shops, restaurants, cafes
- Close to the Suspension Bridge & green open spaces
- Within the CV Residents parking scheme
From pavement, the property is accessed via communal wood paneled front entrance door with intercom system, leading into:
A well-lit & maintained space housing assorted post trays as well as a communal notice boards. Turning staircase ascends to the top floor of the building where the private entrance to flat 11 can be found immediately on your left-hand side via private wooden entrance door.
RECEPTION ROOM: 15' 1'' x 13' 0'' (4.59m x 3.96m)
Once through the private entrance you are immediately through into a small entrance hall which is open plan with the adjacent living room and subsequently described as one. Laid with stripped wooden floorboards, this is an exceptionally well proportioned space with plenty of natural light being provided from the front elevation via single sash windows. Molded skirting boards, gas column radiator, internet point, phone point, light point overhead, electric fireplace with stylishly painted surround, various wall fixed shelving units. Separate kitchen adjacent to the living space accessed via pocket wooden sliding doors proving a semi-open plan kitchen/living feel. Immediately on the right-hand side when entering, French doors lead onto:
A compact but handy space large enough for small table and chairs providing the ideal al-fresco dining space. Laid with wooden decking and plenty of light coming through to the rear elevation of the building.
KITCHEN: 9' 1'' x 7' 5'' (2.77m x 2.26m)
Fitted with an array of wall, base & drawer units, this well proportioned space is accessed off the living room via sliding wooden pocket doors creating a semi-open plan feel. Wooden roll edge work tops with stainless streel sink with swan neck tap over and integrated drainer unit to side. Integrated oven with four ring gas hob over and extractor hood above. Stripped wooden floorboards, upvc double glazed windows allowing plenty of natural light from the rear elevation, gas radiator, space for free standing washer/dryer as well as space for free-standing fridge/freezer, inset ceiling downlights. Accessed off the kitchen and subsequently the living room you are through to:
Laid with fitted carpet and providing access to bed 1, bed 2 & bathroom. Large integrated cupboard space housing boiler and also providing useful for storage space. Light point overhead & molded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.91m x 2.69m)
Laid with fitted carpet, a well-proportioned master bedroom with floods of natural light coming through from the front elevation via single sash window. Large integrated wardrobe space, molded skirting boards, light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.86m x 2.69m)
A well proportioned second room laid with fitted carpet, gas radiator, molded skirting boards, single sash window overlooking rear elevation. Large integrated wardrobe space as well as wall fixed wooden desk space ideal for working from home.
A well-proportioned bathroom suite compromising claw foot free standing bath with wall mounted shower head & controls over, floor standing hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled wall surround as well as flooring, heated chrome towel rail, obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation.
COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA:
a compact but useful space laid to turf enclosed by mature borders with a variety of established plants and shrubbery.
accessed externally, the flat benefits from a lockable vault/undercroft space, offering useful and secure storage- perfect for bikes etc,
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 215 year lease which commenced on 28 June 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £48.26. There is also a fixed ground rent of £10 per annum. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.