Waterford Road, Henleaze
A beautifully renovated and extended 4 double bedroom, 3 bath/shower room, end of terrace Edwardian period family home, of circa 2,175 sq. ft., located on a popular road in the heart of Henleaze, having beautiful kitchen/breakfast room, sunny vibrant rear garden, off-street parking and single garage. The property has plenty of original character retained such as high ceilings, period fireplaces and ornate moulded cornicing. These blend seamlessly with some well considered high quality modern improvements including a large kitchen/breakfast room (19ft x 18ft) with handless units, quartz worktops and integrated appliances, having Velux windows and slimline bi-folding doors opening out onto a sunny vibrant rear garden. The drawing room is located at the front and comprises a wide box bay window with sash windows and central period fireplace. Also on the ground floor there is a second reception room / play room, study, cloakroom / WC and utility. An elegant and wide staircase ascends to the first floor split level landing. There are three light filled double bedrooms in addition to both a high quality bathroom and separate shower room. The principal bedroom is situated on the second floor which enjoys the benefit of an en-suite bath and shower room. Located at the front of the property there is a brick paviored driveway with space for one car. At the rear of the garden and accessed from Dublin Crescent is a useful single garage. The garden has been designed for ease of maintenance with sitting out area, section of level artificial grass and well stocked borders exhibiting an array of Spring / Summer colour. The property enjoys an incredibly convenient location on a much sought after road with excellent local shops nearby on Henleaze Road and North View, close to Waitrose and just a short stroll from the Downs. Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village, Westbury on Trym village and the city centre are all within an easy commute. Within 600 metres of Henleaze Infant & Junior School and close to St Ursula’s Primary School, Elmlea Schools, Badminton School and Bristol Free School.
- A beautifully renovated and extended end of terrace Edwardian family home circa 2175 sq.ft.
- Located on a popular road in the heart of Henleaze
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Sunny well stocked rear garden
- Off street parking
- Single garage
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.