Vyvyan Terrace | Clifton
An extremely impressive and elegant grade II* listed hall and part first floor garden flat with outstanding reception space including a grand drawing room and large kitchen/dining room with superb original ceiling detail linked via a large period archway and large sash windows to front and rear.
Two bright south facing double bedrooms, wide bay window and en suite wc in bedroom 1 and en suite shower room to bedroom 2.
The property occupies a highly prized position in central Clifton Village in a sought after grade II* listed terrace set discreetly set behind large and attractive communal gardens.
Accommodation: entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, wc, drawing room, bedroom 1 with en suite wc and bedroom 2 with en suite shower room/wc.
An abundance of period features including large sash windows, tall ceilings, ornate cornicing, ceiling rose and picture rails.
Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone.
- Impressive & elegant hall & part first floor garden flat
- Grade II* listed terrace
- Two bright south facing double bedrooms
- Beautifully proportioned and grand drawing room
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Abundant period features including high ceilings & sash windows
- Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone
- Low maintenance south facing rear garden (approx. 30ft x 9ft)
- Extensive communal gardens for residents of Vyvyan Terrace
pathway leads to communal entrance door, into a well presented communal hallway where the private entrance for the apartment is on the right hand side.
door leads off into the kitchen/dining room, built in cloak cupboard housing electricity meter, radiator, door to bedroom 2. Stairs rise to the first floor and bedroom 1. Useful understairs storage, casement window to the side elevation, recessed spotlights, moulded skirting boards, door entry intercom system.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (17' 5'' x 12' 8'' into chimney recess) (5.30m x 3.86m)
very large sash window to the rear elevation with working shutters, impressive ceiling cornicing, picture rail, limestone floor, contemporary kitchen comprising a range of base units incorporating granite working surfaces with double stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include oven with electric hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and low level freezer. Worcester gas boiler contained within a wall mounted unit, ceiling chandelier. Large period archway with folding doors opens to drawing room. Doorway leads to:-
WC: (4' 9'' x 3' 0'') (1.45m x 0.91m)
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted storage, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor.
DRAWING ROOM: (17' 10'' x 15' 8'' into chimney recess) (5.43m x 4.77m)
two large sash windows with working wooden shutters to the front elevation with views over the communal garden for the residents of Vyvyan Terrace. A beautifully proportioned room with impressive ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose, picture rail, two radiators, open fireplace with mantel and slate hearth, ceiling chandelier, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 0'' x 8' 10'') (3.35m x 2.69m)
double French doors lead out onto the rear garden, further casement window to the side elevation, recessed spotlights, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, tiled limestone flooring, moulded skirting boards.
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (5' 10'' x 4' 10'') (1.78m x 1.47m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, walk-in shower enclosure with waterfall shower (plus detachable shower head) over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 7'' into bay x 9' 6'') (4.14m x 2.89m)
stairs rise from the hallway to bedroom 1 with high level storage cupboard. Wide bay window comprising three large sash windows with lovely views over the surrounding gardens, period claw foot roll edged bath, recessed spotlights, radiator, built-in wardrobe. Opening through to:-
En Suite WC: (4' 11'' x 3' 11'') (1.50m x 1.19m)
tiled walls, low level wc, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque glazed casement window to the side elevation, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 30' 0'' x 9' 0'') (9.14m x 2.74m)
steps lead down from bedroom 2 on the hall floor to a low maintenance south facing garden perfect for barbeques. Mainly laid to astro turf lawn, with established plants and flowers to the borders. Useful purpose built shed beneath the steps. Fully enclosed by a mixture of stone walls and wooden fencing. Outside light and water tap.
located at the front of the property there are extensive communal gardens available for the use of the residents of Vyvyan Terrace for a small annual subscription.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 25 March 1980. We also understand that there is a ground rent payable of £25 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the annual service charge is £2,941.20 (paid in 10 monthly instalments of £294.12). NB: notice has been given to Hillcrest, the managing agent, terminating their agreement from 31 January 2024, so new buyers will have a chance to choose new management company or organise it themselves. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
2024 will see the outside of the house painted as well as work on the roof and basement damp proofing.
The vendor will leave money for this work.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.