Victoria Walk | Cotham
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £525,000 - £550,000 A civilised and well balanced 2 double bedroom ground and first floor maisonette, set within a charming Victorian period building with welcoming entrance hallway, spacious modern kitchen/dining room and separate sitting room, private southerly facing front courtyard garden and single garage to the rear. Lots of period character and charm. Set within a popular and very central location close to so much - 500 metres from Cheltenham and Gloucester Road whilst convenient for the city centre and the academic and medical districts. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc. Outside: private front garden and single garage to rear. Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible. Gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout (with the exception of bedroom 2).
- Refined 2 bedroom ground & first floor maisonette
- Set within attractive Victorian period building
- Own private entrance
- Spacious rooms with elegant period details
- Private, sunny courtyard garden
- Single garage
- Offered with no onward chain
- Central and popular Cotham location
- Close to amenities of Gloucester Road & city centre
via pathway to the main front door which is the private entrance for this apartment.
ceiling light point, double glazed windows, tiled flooring, double doors leading to:-
impressive hallway with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, ornate cornicing, understairs storage cupboard with light, tall moulded skirtings, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors lead to sitting room and:-
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 18' 6'' x 13' 2'' (5.63m x 4.01m)
a stunning, re-fitted kitchen/dining room described separately as follows:-
fitted with a range of modern wall, base and drawer units with concrete effect worktop over, inset 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include Fischer & Paykel electric hob, Bosch electric oven, fridge and freezer. There is space and plumbing for dishwasher. Large island unit with breakfast bar seating, ceiling light point, double glazed sash window to side elevation, tiled surrounds, period feature archway leading through to:-
ample space for dining furniture, tall ceilings, cornicing, ceiling rose with light point, large double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation with wooden shutters, cast iron gas fireplace with painted surround and stone hearth, built-in storage and shelving to either side of chimney breast, radiator, tall moulded skirtings, wood effect laminate flooring throughout.
SITTING ROOM: 18' 6'' x 13' 7'' (5.63m x 4.14m)
a grand principal room with tall ceilings, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, ornate cornicing, 2 large double glazed sash windows overlooking the front courtyard garden, both with working shutters, cast iron period fireplace with tiled inset, marble mantel and stone hearth, built-in shelving to either side of chimney breast. Ample space for sofas. Double radiator, tall moulded skirtings, wood effect laminate flooring.
large landing with obscured skylight, built-in storage cupboard with plumbing and space for washing machine (Hotpoint washer/drier included in the sale). Tall ceilings with cornicing, ceiling light point, skirting boards, doors leading to 2 bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 6'' x 13' 7'' (5.63m x 4.14m)
a stunning light-filled double bedroom with 2 double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation, tall ceilings with 2 ceiling light points, cornicing, cast iron fireplace with wooden mantel and stone hearth, telephone point, radiator, 2 window seats, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 2'' x 13' 2'' (4.31m x 4.01m)
double bedroom with sash window overlooking rear elevation, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards.
modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash handbasin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with shower over, glass shower screen, double glazed sash window to side elevation, additional high level single glazed window, inset ceiling downlights, tiled surrounds, vertical wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
private front garden which is mainly laid to flagstone patio with soil borders housing a variety of bushes, shrubs and trees (there is also a small area to the right hand side of pathway as you look at the building) enclosed by low wall and timber fence boundaries.
GARAGE: 16' 0'' x 7' 5'' (4.87m x 2.26m)
there is a single garage located at the rear of the property, vehicularly accessed from Sydenham Hill. If looking at the block of garages from Sydenham Hill, the garage belonging to the apartment is the second one in from the right hand side. Garage has up and over door and a rear access door (which can be accessed from the side path at the property).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1986. It is understood that the apartment benefits from a 1/3 share of the Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.