The Paragon | Clifton
A spacious 2 double bedroom, circa 1,400 sq. ft., second floor apartment occupying an impressive Bath stone fronted grade II* listed building in one of Clifton's most desirable roads with use of communal gardens.
To be sold with no onward chain.
Pleasant semi open-plan kitchen/living/dining space.
Two double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom)
Separate shower room
- A spacious (circa 1,400 sq. ft.) second floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom)
- Pleasant semi open-plan kitchen/living/dining space
- Set in an impressive Bath stone fronted grade II* listed building
- Use of communal gardens
from the pavement a wood panelled communal entrance door opens into communal hallway. Stairs rise to the second floor where the subject property’s door can be found on the left hand side.
doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc and open plan kitchen/living/dining room. Ceiling light point, storage cupboard, radiator, moulded skirting boards, moulded period archway, telephone entry system, ceiling light point
LIVING ROOM: (15' 5'' x 11' 3'') (4.70m x 3.43m)
dual aspect and four multi-paned single glazed sash windows looking over both the communal gardens to the front elevation and pleasant street scene towards Wellington Hill. An array of attractive period features including archways and moulded skirting boards. Period style fireplace with wooden surround and matching overmantel. Recessed shelved storage into chimney recess, ceiling light point, radiator. Archway opening into:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (19' 0'' x 14' 4'') (5.79m x 4.37m)
a modern kitchen with an array of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged working surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge with separate freezer beside, lino flooring continuing into:-
with single glazed wooden sash windows and casement window overlooking Wellington Hill and to the rear elevation over attractive gardens and an elevated view towards the city. Ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 8'' x 11' 9'') (5.08m x 3.58m)
with wooden single glazed casement window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, moulded skirting boards. Fireplace with wooden surround and matching overmantel. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 2'' x 12' 1'') (4.31m x 3.68m)
with single glazed multi-paned wooden sash windows overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, wooden fire surround with matching overmantel, moulded skirting boards. Door to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (7' 10'' x 5' 11'') (2.39m x 1.80m)
comprising wood panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps over, complimentary shelved surround, part tiled walls, low level flush wc, heritage style pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, towel rail, multi-paned single glazed sash window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, lino flooring.
comprising raised shower with glazed door, tiled surround, wall mounted stainless steel shower attachment and detachable shower head, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and stainless steel mixer taps over, low level flush wc, wall mounted combination gas boiler, separate Utility Cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer over. Ceiling light point, extractor fan, lino flooring.
between The Paragon, Royal York Crescent and York Gardens there is a spacious communal garden mainly laid to lawn.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. We understand there is also a ground rent payable of £15.50 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.