Stoke Hill, Sneyd Park
Ideally positioned on the doorstep of the Downs in leafy Sneyd Park; a spacious and light filled 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room ground floor apartment (circa 1,148 sq. ft), having 27ft dual aspect sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, private patio, communal gardens, single garage and off-street parking.
Forming part of Severnleigh development carried out by renowned Bristol builders Benson Bros the apartment occupies the entire ground floor in a building of two similar apartments.
Set in the attractive former walled gardens and grounds of Severnleigh House, the apartment is set well back from the road immediately adjacent to the Downs with its 400 acres of recreational space.
Perfectly suited for young professionals, those wishing to downsize from a larger property or for an investor, the apartment is being offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Apartment: lobby, hallway, 2 double bedrooms (with shared antechamber and en-suite bathroom, bedroom 1 with dressing room), single bedroom, kitchen, 27ft dual aspect sitting/dining room and shower room.
Outside: private patio, communal gardens, single garage in block and off-street parking on a first come, first served basis (around 10 spaces for 16 apartments).
Whilst perfectly inhabitable the apartment also offers the opportunity to enhance to one's own taste and preference in the fullness of time.
An easiest viewing is unhesitatingly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- On the edge of the Downs
- Purpose built apartment
- Established grounds
- Situated on the ground floor
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 27ft dual aspect sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Off-street parking and single garage
- No onward chain
upon entering the development the apartment is situated within the first block on the left hand side. Door opening to communal entrance hall with window to side and post boxes. Telecom entry with door opening to communal entrance hallway that has stairs ascending to the upper two flats. Private door opening to:-
internal panels through to the communal entrance hall, coat hooks, ceiling light point. Door to:-
telecom entry control system, radiator with complimentary shelf above, two ceiling light points, coved ceiling, useful storage cupboard with shelving. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (14' 10'' x 10' 7'') (4.52m x 3.22m)
wide window overlooking the communal gardens, built-in wardrobe offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, radiator, coved ceiling. Walkway through to:-
window to the front elevation with radiator below, wall to wall built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors plus hanging rail and shelving space, ceiling light point, coved ceiling. Door to:-
linking bedrooms 1 and 2 to a shared en-suite bathroom/wc. Storage cupboard with shelving, ceiling light point, coved ceiling. Door with overlight opening to bedroom 2. Door with overlight opening to:-
Shared En-Suite Bathroom/WC:
panelled bath with twin handgrips, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush wc, majority tiled walls with complimentary shelf, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, light and shaver point, ceiling light point, towel rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 10'' x 8' 9'') (4.52m x 2.66m)
window overlooking the communal gardens with radiator below, built-in wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, built-in drawers, ceiling light point, coved ceiling. Door returning to the hallway.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 2'' x 8' 2'') (2.49m x 2.49m)
window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, coved ceiling.
low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling, built-in shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, majority tiled walls, radiator, towel rail, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
KITCHEN: (11' 9'' x 8' 2'') (3.58m x 2.49m)
picture window to the rear elevation overlooking communal gardens. Comprehensively fitted with an array of shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged worktop surfaces with splashback tiling, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, 4 ring gas hob, eye level electric double oven, space for dishwasher, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler, radiator, illuminate strip light.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (27' 0'' x 12' 10'') (8.22m x 3.91m)
dual aspect with picture window to the front elevation and sliding glass doors overlooking the rear communal garden and opening onto a patio. Two radiators, two ceiling light points, coved ceiling, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control.
enjoying a sunny westerly facing orientation with space for table and chairs, accessed via sliding doors from the sitting/dining room.
well maintained communal lawned gardens to the front and rear of the apartment.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there are around ten unallocated parking spaces for sixteen apartments available on a first come, first served basis.
SINGLE GARAGE: (17' 7'' x 7' 10'') (5.36m x 2.39m)
situated in a block opposite the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1986. There is a ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,700 per annum. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.