Station Road | Ashley Down
An extended and beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 reception Victorian period family house with a large kitchen/dining room and 45ft x 15ft rear garden.
The current owners have maintained and extended the house since 2010 to create a bright, spacious and very comfortable family home.
Set in a favoured location in Ashley Down being a short distance from Gloucester Road and St Andrews Park. Lovely walks close by through allotments to St Werburgh's City Farm or up onto the vast green open space of Purdown.
Within 300 metres and 500 metres of Brunel Fields and Sefton Park Primary Schools respectively and 600 metres to Fairfield High School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, wc, sitting room, reception 2, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: loft converted bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc.
Outside: pretty lawned rear garden with a charming outlook overlooking a small orchard.
An attractive and practical family home in an excellent location.
- Victorian period family house
- Deceptively large and spacious
- Circa 1600 sq. ft.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large kitchen/dining room
- 45ft pretty lawned rear garden
- Very pleasant leafy outlook at the rear
pathway and steps rise to the first floor entrance door and porch, ceiling cornicing, gas meter, pretty partially stained glass exposed timber door leads into the entrance hall.
exposed wooden floor, period archway, cornicing, low level cupboard housing the electricity meter and fuse box, door to sitting room, reception 2 and kitchen/dining room, stairs rise to the first floor and understairs wc.
low level wc, corner wash hand basin with unit underneath, extractor fan, spot light, tiled floor and further useful understairs storage cupboard with light.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 11'' x 11' 7'' (4.85m x 3.53m)
bay window to the front with double glazed windows, exposed wooden flooring, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator, wood burning stove, wooden surround and mantle and slate hearth.
RECEPTION 2: 13' 6'' x 9' 6'' (4.11m x 2.89m)
useful room which could be a work from home space, music room, kids gaming/tv area, cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, stone surround and wooden mantle, original dresser style storage to the left hand side of the chimney breast and original glazed doors opening into the kitchen/dining room, picture rail, continuation of exposed wooden flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 24' 8'' x 14' 11'' (7.51m x 4.54m)
kitchen/dining room with side return extension and large Velux double glazed skylight, double glazed door leading out onto the rear garden, contemporary radiator, magnetic wall immediately to the left hand side of the door which enables ???. Kitchen area fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating solid wood butcher block style working surfaces, breakfast bar, space for tall fridge/freezer, space for small range cooker, stainless steel sink unit and draining board, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, recessed spotlights, partially tiled walls and double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
doors lead off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 15' 0'' x 12' 10'' (4.57m x 3.91m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM 3: (middle) 13' 6'' x 9' 7'' (4.11m x 2.92m)
ceiling cornicing, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) 11' 6'' x 8' 6'' (3.50m x 2.59m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, built In cupboard, partial ceiling cornicing, radiator.
opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, low level wc, panelled bath with overhead shower, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, wall mounted wash hand basin, fitting Airing Cupboard housing the gas combination boiler with fitted shelving above.
BEDROOM 1: 22' 7'' x 11' 5'' (6.88m x 3.48m)
a lovely large loft conversion with Velux skylight, double glazed double doors and Juliet balcony with a view of the rear garden, recessed spotlights, radiator, eaves storage space.
En Suite Shower/wc:
double glazed Velux skylight, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, large shower cubicle with overhead shower and shower fitment, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
low boundary wall, laid with ornamental shingle, timber recycling shed.
REAR GARDEN: approx 45' 0'' length x 15' 0'' width (13.71m x 4.57m)
a lovely open aspect to the rear, sunny rear garden laid mainly as lawn with well stocked borders with a variety of herbs, flowering plants, grape view, useful timber garden shed and area suitable for trampoline.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with a rent charge of £3.10s p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.