St Pauls Road | Clifton
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £500,000 - £525,000
Having recently undergone an extensive renovation from the current owners, an exceptionally stylish 2 double bedroom maisonette (of circa 1,145 sq. ft.) occupying both the hall & first floor of a handsome grade II listed end of terrace building in a highly sought after and convenient Clifton location.
A grand 2 double bedroom maisonette occupying both the hall & first floor of a striking grade II listed building with its own private balcony with a leafy outlook over the street scene.
Having recently undergone an extensive renovation by the current owners, this prestigious apartment has been finished to an exceptionally high standard giving it a contemporary and unique character which maximises the original features of the property.
A bright and airy apartment which is flooded with natural light and has an abundance of period features throughout such as charming cornicing and beautiful ceiling roses being retained. The maisonette further benefits from circa 11’5” high ceilings throughout which in turn makes the apartment feel even larger than the nearly 1,200 sq. ft. of internal space on offer.
Highly convenient location within a short level stroll of the restaurants, shops and amenities of Whiteladies Road and Clifton Triangle, as well as being within easy reach of Clifton Village, bus connections and Clifton Down railway station, making it a perfect location to enjoy the city. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the nearby Durdham Downs only a little further afield.
Two stylish double bedrooms, with the second having a leafy outlook over Arlington Gardens to the rear elevation.
Situated within the CE residents parking zone.
- An exceptionally stylish hall and first floor balcony maisonette
- Part of a handsome grade II listed end of terrace building
- Having recently undergone an extensive renovation from current owners
- 2 double bedrooms
- Grand sitting room with exceptionally high ceilings
- WIthin the CE residents parking zone
- Separate kitchen
- A bright and airy apartment flooded with natural light
- Abundant period features throughout
from the pavement the property is accessed over a concrete step which leads to a concrete pathway where a private entrance descends down to the garden flat, however immediately in front of you is the communal entrance to the building via wooden panelled front door which subsequently opens to the:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a bright and wide well maintained space with assorted post trays mounted to the wall, light point, carpeted staircase ascends to the upper floors of the building where on the first floor the private entrance to the apartment can be found immediately in front of you via wooden panelled front door which subsequently leads into an exceptionally wide and bright living space.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 3'' x 17' 0'') (6.17m x 5.18m)
benefits from having exceptional ceiling height of 11’9”/3.58m making the space feel extremely grand. Beautiful oak wooden floorboards, painted gas column radiator, ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose, moulded skirting boards, cast iron fireplace with hearth and surround, secondary gas column radiator, phone point, internet point, dado rail. Exceptional amount of natural light coming through from the front elevation via a huge single sash window with working wooden shutters with a leafy outlook over the street scene. This subsequently opens up and leads out to the balcony which is the perfect al fresco dining area surrounded by metal railings. This then leads back through to a secondary reception/dining space.
RECEPTION 2/DINING SPACE: (13' 11'' x 13' 3'') (4.24m x 4.04m)
open plan to the sitting room but measured and described separately as follows: oak wooden floorboards, beautiful ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose, gas column radiator, light point, moulded skirting boards, dado rail, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, staircase descends to the hall floor level of the building where French doors lead into a recently refurbished kitchen space. Natural light radiates through from the front elevation via a huge single sash window with working wooden shutters with a leafy outlook over the street scene. Intercom entry phone, gas column radiator, light point, exposed wall stripped and plastered on one side. This is a really well rounded space which could be used as a work from home/snug (currently utilised as a dining area).
KITCHEN: (10' 2'' x 4' 9'') (3.10m x 1.45m)
painted black sash windows to the rear elevation allowing plenty of natural light to radiate through making a light and bright space. Recently undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owners and comprehensively fitted with an array of wood panelled wall, base and drawer units with slick black handles and white square edge worktops. Stylish white tiled splashbacks, stainless steel bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap and controls over, tiled flooring, integrated gas oven, integrated induction hob with extractor hood over, moulded skirting boards, gas column radiator, integrated dishwasher, light point.
a carpeted staircase descends down from the reception 2/dining space which in turn provides access off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and the bathroom/wc. Laid with stylish cubed style flooring, light point, secondary door which leads out from the hall level into the communal hallway which in turn is the secondary entrance/exit.
stylish chequered flooring with space for free standing washer/dryer and general utility storage, light point.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 9'' x 15' 8'') (5.41m x 4.77m)
A truly exceptional principal bedroom which benefits from 11’6”/3.51m high ceilings, beautiful ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose, stylish oak flooring, single sash window overlooks the front elevation with working wooden shutters, light point, gas column radiator and plenty of further space for a desk/wardrobes etc.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 8'' x 9' 7'') (3.86m x 2.92m)
laid with fitted carpet, gas column radiator, moulded skirting boards, single sash window overlooks a leafy outlook with working wooden shutters, light point.
laid with stylish cubed tiling and comprises a low level wc, floor standing hand wash basin with stainless steel taps over, bath with stainless steel controls and shower head, stainless steel towel radiator, extractor fan, light point, shower cubicle with stainless steel wall mounted controls and head over, stylish white splashbacks on 4 sides.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1988. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.