Southleigh Road | Clifton
A well proportioned 1 double bedroom hall floor period apartment set within a handsome grade II listed Georgian terrace building, in close proximity of Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road. Scope to modernise in the fullness of time and offered with no onward chain.
Well located in a popular and convenient position, close to Clifton Lido.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, double bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Centrally located in Clifton, within a short distance of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village, Clifton Triangle, the BBC buildings, The Downs and the Clifton Lido on the doorstep.
Would suit both first time buyers and investors alike.
Gas central heating via combination boiler.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) Residents’ Parking Zone.
Offered with no onward making a prompt and convenient move possible.
- Hall floor period conversion
- 1 double bedroom
- Grand living space
- Tall sash windows
- Well balanced accommodation
- Convenient & popular Clifton location
- No onward chain
- Separate kitchen
- Close to Clifton Village & Whiteladies Road
- Grade II listed
from the pavement, proceed up the communal pathway where the front entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via hardwood front door, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, detailed cornicing, inner door leads into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the left hand side.
via wooden front door, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, door entry intercom system, moulded skirtings boards, door leading through to kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: 9' 0'' x 5' 1'' (2.74m x 1.55m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with round edged laminate worktop over. Space for the following appliances: electric oven, washing machine and upright fridge/freezer. Inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer unit to side. Tiled surrounds, ceiling light point, large square opening looking through to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 13' 4'' (4.87m x 4.06m)
a grand room with multi-panelled sash window overlooking the front elevation with working wooden shutters, tall ceiling with ceiling rose, ceiling light point, detailed cornicing. Period cast iron fireplace with painted surround and granite hearth. TV and telephone points, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Ample space for sofas and dining furniture.
BEDROOM 1: 11' 4'' x 10' 6'' (3.45m x 3.20m)
a good size double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, detailed cornicing, multi-panelled sash window overlooking the rear elevation with working wooden shutters, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
ceiling light point, window overlooking the rear elevation, low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, panelled bath, Worcester combi boiler concealed in wall mounted cabinet, radiator, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 June 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £135. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.