Southdown Road | Westbury on Trym
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £875,000 - £925,000
Set on a quiet road backing onto Henbury Golf Course - a 4 double bedroom, 2 reception plus kitchen/dining room detached house with driveway parking, garage and a private and manageable westerly facing rear garden.
The accommodation is modern and well balanced with a generous entrance hall, two reception rooms and large kitchen/breakfast room opening out onto the garden. Practical additions include downstairs wc and a utility area with plumbing for washing machine at the back of the garage.
On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room.
There is a generous single garage with roller shutter door and driveway parking for two vehicles.
Front and rear gardens with a private westerly facing rear garden with gated access into woodland walk across Henbury Golf Course and into 650 acres of Blaise Castle Estate with vast areas of parkland and woodland to enjoy without crossing a road.
The house is set in a favourable location on a quiet side road away from passing traffic yet offers convenient access to the amenities of Westbury on Trym village, Stoke Lane shops, Westbury on Trym C of E Primary School, David Lloyd gym and Canford Park.
The sellers are moving jobs and relocating to Scotland and are offering the house with no onward chain which allows for a prompt and straightforward move.
- Detached house backing onto Henbury Golf Course
- 4 bedrooms - 2 receptions
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Ensuite, main bathroom and ground floor W/C
- Generous single garage with utility area
- Driveway parking for two vehicles
- Private, westerly facing rear garden
- No onward chain allowing a prompt and straightforward move
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (9' 10'' x 8' 9'') (2.99m x 2.66m)
doors lead off to the dining room and in turn the kitchen/breakfast room and the sitting room. Stairs rise to the first floor, radiator, handy cloaks cupboard and:-
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window to rear elevation, partially tiled walls, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 10'' x 12' 11'') (5.43m x 3.93m)
a generous sitting room with double glazed windows and doors to front and rear, two radiators, stone fireplace with wood burning stove and slate hearth.
DINING ROOM: (11' 11'' x 11' 10'') (3.63m x 3.60m)
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator. Door through to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (overall measurement 25' 6'' x 10' 1'' max/9'7 min) (7.77m x 3.07m/2.92m)
described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: (14' 10'' x 10' 10'') (4.52m x 3.30m)
with a range of wall and base units incorporating solid wooden working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, space for large range cooker with filter hood above, integrated dishwasher, space for large American style fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls, kitchen island/peninsular unit with breakfast bar, large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden.
Breakfast Room: (9' 7'' x 9' 0'') (2.92m x 2.74m)
double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed door, window to rear elevation opening directly onto the rear garden, radiator, pantry storage cupboard, recessed spotlights. Door into garage.
doors leading off to all rooms on this floor, access to roof storage space, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 1'' x 11' 11'') (3.68m x 3.63m)
large double glazed window to front elevation, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (9' 6'' x 5' 8'' max) (2.89m x 1.73m)
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with overhead shower, rose and handheld shower fitment. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 0'' x 9' 11'') (3.96m x 3.02m)
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, range of wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 0'' x 7' 7'') (3.96m x 2.31m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (11' 8'' x 10' 2'') (3.55m x 3.10m)
large double glazed window to rear elevation.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 9'' x 6' 1'') (2.66m x 1.85m)
low level wc, bath with overhead shower, shower screen, tiled walls and tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin in vanity unit, heated towel rail.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING: (approx. 58' 0'' wide x 25' 0'' deep) (17.66m x 7.61m)
ample off street parking for two cars on a block paviored driveway, area of lawn with shrub and tree borders, brick low boundary wall.
REAR GARDEN: (58' 0'' wide x 21' 0'' deep) (17.66m x 6.40m)
patio immediately outside the sitting room and breakfast room, area of lawn and some well stocked borders with shrubs, flowers and cherry tree, backing onto the Henbury Golf Course with a lovely sylvan backdrop complete with gate giving you walks through Henbury into Blaise Castle from literally your back door, side access to both sides of the house.
GARAGE: (15' 2'' x 9' 11'') (4.62m x 3.02m)
roller shutter door, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas combination boiler, useful sink unit, storage, double glazed window to the side elevation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.