Sefton Park Road | St Andrews
Situated along a quiet tree-lined street in a popular family-oriented location in close proximity to Gloucester Road and St. Andrews Park - this stunning 5 bedroom Victorian terraced home is offered to the market with no onward chain. Having undergone a complete renovation from the current owners, this much-loved family home has been transformed, finished to an exceptionally high standard and retains an abundance of period features throughout.
A substantial 5 bedroom (four doubles + study room) late Victorian home having undergone an extensive renovation from the current owners being offered to the market with no onward chain, enabling a prompt move for a potential purchaser.
Sympathetically extended by the current owners in 2022, the property benefits from a stunning open plan kitchen side return extension flooded with natural light from glass skylights and sliding doors that open out seamlessly to a well maintained and well-stocked rear garden.
Retaining an abundance of original features throughout such as high ceilings, period fireplaces, moulded plasterwork and beautiful cornicing. These blend seamlessly with some well-considered high quality modern improvements which maximises the original features of the property.
There are two modern bath/shower rooms plus an additional WC, and each have been tastefully renovated and are well-appointed..
Superb location within just yards of the local Sefton Park Primary School and the green open spaces of St Andrews Park. Gloucester Road with its array of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as bus connections to the city centre and Temple Meads station are also nearby. Ashley Down train station is opening in spring 2024 and will be only a short walk from the house, with links to both Temple Meads and Parkway.
Finished to the highest of standards throughout, properties of this quality are rarely seen, so an early viewing is unhesitatingly recommended.
- Stunning 5 bedroom Victorian terrace home
- Extensively renovated to an incredibly high standard
- Retaining beautiful & ornate period features
- Spectacular open plan Kitchen/dining room extension
- Two attractive & well-proportioned reception rooms
- Two modern, well-appointed bathrooms plus addtional wc
- Charming landscaped garden
- Superb location close to Sefton Park Primary School
- Close to amenities on Gloucester Road
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement, a dwarf stone wall opens onto a tiled pedestrian pathway that leads up to the panelled entrance door with period stained glass window above. Opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, tall moulded skirting boards, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, part glazed wooden panelled door with overlight opens to:-
stripped wooden floorboards, period carpeted staircase ascends to the upper floors, radiator, ceiling light point, ornate moulded cornicing, useful understairs storage space. Wall mounted gas and electric meters. Doors leading through to:-
SITTING ROOM: 15' 9'' x 13' 0'' (4.80m x 3.96m)
stripped wooden floorboards, beautiful double glazed bay window with period stained glass overlights and wooden shutters providing plenty of natural light, tall moulded skirting boards, period cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, built-in cupboards and shelving in recesses to either side of the chimney breast, picture rail, ornate ceiling cornicing and central ceiling rose with light point, radiator.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 4'' x 11' 3'' (4.06m x 3.43m)
stripped wooden flooring continues, period fireplace with tiled slips, built-in glass and wooden display cabinet to one side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirting boards, picture rail, ceiling cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator. Wide wall opening with three steps and a handrail lead down into:-
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 22' 10'' x 16' 7'' (6.95m x 5.05m)
an exceptional room flooded with natural light from fixed triple glazed rooflights and wall to wall triple glazed ‘virtually frameless’ sliding doors. A solid oak shaker style fitted kitchen from ‘Shaker Workshop’ comprising an array of tall cupboards, base and drawer units with expansive quartz worktops over. Matching large kitchen island with overhanging breakfast bar, inset double Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include Neff oven and microwave, John Lewis induction hob and integrated fridge/freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher. Tiled splashback. Mandarin Stone tiled flooring, radiator skirtings, three ceiling light points and inset ceiling downlights. Worcester combi boiler concealed in cupboard. Separate utility/laundry cupboard.
low level wc, wall mounted hand washbasin with tiled splashback. Tiled flooring, towel rail and inset ceiling downlight.
split level landing with doors leading off to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.80m x 3.73m)
double glazed bay window with wooden shutters to the front elevation providing natural light. Laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 3'' x 11' 3'' (4.04m x 3.43m)
double glazed sash window to rear elevation providing natural light and outlook over rear garden. Laid with fitted carpet, skirting boards, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 15' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.64m x 2.99m)
double glazed windows to rear elevation provide plenty of natural light, ceiling light point, stripped painted wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards, radiator.
BEDROOM 5/STUDY: 9' 2'' x 4' 5'' (2.79m x 1.35m)
double glazed window to front elevation, moulded skirtings, fitted carpet, inset ceiling downlights. Currently used as a walk-in dressing room.
low level wc with dual flush, pedestal wash handbasin with tiled splashbacks, panelled bath with tiled surrounds and glass shower screen and wall mounted shower and controls. Built-in half height shelving unit. Small frosted double glazed window to side elevation providing natural light, radiator, inset ceiling downlight.
carpeted staircase ascends from the first floor landing. Useful integrated cupboard storage space. Door leads to:-
BEDROOM 4: 14' 8'' x 11' 3'' (4.47m x 3.43m)
Velux skylight windows to both front and rear elevations provide plenty of natural light. Laid with fitted carpet, skirting boards, inset ceiling downlights, radiator. Loft hatch access point, eaves storage. Door leading through to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
low level wc, wall mounted hand washbasin, large walk-in shower enclosure with glass screen, wall mounted shower with rainfall shower head over and additional handheld attachment, useful inset shelf. Chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Microcement walls.
small front courtyard laid to stone chippings with useful refuse/bike store and dwarf stone boarder.
attractive recently landscaped (2023) rear garden with wooden slatted fenced boarders to sides and stone wall to rear. Tiled terrace closest to the house providing seating and barbecuing area. Rest of garden is laid to stone chippings with wood chip borders and further raised wooden flower beds and seating bench to rear.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.