Sea Mills Lane, Stoke Bishop
A very smart 3 bedroom, 2 reception plus kitchen/dining room, detached family home with 80ft south-westerly garden, driveway off street parking and a converted garage/studio. The house has been transformed in recent years and offers a sleek, stylish and modern interior. The area is close to the confluence of the River Trym and River Avon and an old Roman harbour called Portus Abonae that served the Roman Fort in Caerleon. The house is well located in Stoke Bishop offering excellent transport links - walking distance to Sea Mills train line and Park and Ride bus service - the Portway provides easy and straightforward access both into the Harbourside/city centre and the M5/M4 interchange. There is an expanse of greenery locally with lovely walks along the Avon and Trym and into Blaise Castle, Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve, Bennets Patch and Bishops Knoll Wood. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, family/garden room, utility/downstairs wc. First Floor: landing, separate wc, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc. Outside: driveway off street parking for 1 or 2 cars, south-westerly rear garden (80ft x 27ft), converted garage/office. Offered with no onward chain which allows for a prompt and straightforward move.
- A very smart detached family home
- South-westerly rear garden (80ft x 27ft)
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Receptions
- Open plan kitchen dining room
- Large family / garden room
- Sitting room
- Driveway off street parking
- Converted garage / studio
- Offered with no onward chain
- Lots of green space nearby
via driveway and parking area which leads to the main entrance door to the property. Door opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 0'' x 7' 5'') (3.35m x 2.26m)
doors lead off to sitting room, kitchen/dining room, family/garden room and utility/wc. Stairs rise to the first floor, radiator, contemporary tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, useful storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 11'' into bay x 11' 1'' into chimney recess) (4.24m x 3.38m)
double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (27' 10'' into bay x 10' 4'') (8.48m x 3.15m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
double glazed bay window to the front elevation, contemporary gas fire and surround, contemporary tall radiator and additional radiator.
fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, large stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, large range cooker and filter hood above and stainless steel splashback, partially tiled walls, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear elevation, recessed spotlights, contemporary tiled floor.
FAMILY/GARDEN ROOM: (18' 7'' x 13' 3'') (5.66m x 4.04m)
a very bright room with vaulted ceiling and double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed conservatory to the rear, three radiators, double glazed doors leading onto the rear garden.
automatic washing machine with working surface above, low level wc, small wash hand basin with vanity unit storage below, double glazed window to side, continuation of contemporary tiling.
double glazed window to rear elevation, doors lead off to all rooms. Boiler cupboard housing gas combination boiler. Contemporary tiled flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights, access to roof space.
low level wc, continuation of contemporary tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 1'' x 10' 4'' into chimney recess) (4.59m x 3.15m)
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (10' 4'' x 10' 3'' to rear of wardrobes) (3.15m x 3.12m)
double glazed sliding doors and Juliet balcony to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (11' 1'' x 7' 5'' min/11'1 max) (3.38m x 2.26m/3.38m)
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 11'' x 5' 10'') (3.02m x 1.78m)
modern contemporary bathroom with large walk-in shower cubicle with handheld shower fitment and overhead rose, wash hand basin and vanity storage below, roll top bath with mixer tap and handheld shower fitment, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
driveway providing off street parking for 1/2 cars
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 80' 0'' x 27' 0'') (24.37m x 8.22m)
patio area immediately outside the family/garden room, landscaped with water feature, lawn and large raised seating area to the rear with a decked area with rudimentary covering.
CONVERTED GARAGE/OFFICE: (16' 10'' x 6' 11'') (5.13m x 2.11m)
double glazed door and windows to the front and rear elevation, independent electric, recessed spotlights.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.