Saville Place | Clifton
A 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with a stunning outlook, separate kitchen and permit parking on a private road. Occupying an impressive grade II listed Bath stone fronted building.
Two double bedrooms.
Separate kitchen to living space.
Accommodation: landing, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
To be sold with no onward chain allowing a prompt move.
- A top floor apartment with a stunning outlook
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting Room (16'10 x 11'1)
- Separate kitchen
- Occupying an impressive Bath stone fronted building
- Grade II listed
- Permit parking on a private road
- To be sold with no onward chain allowing a prompt move
from the private road and pavement steps lead to a wood panelled communal entrance door opening into the communal hallway where steps rise to the second floor where the private entrance door to the apartment can be found on your left hand side. Where a further staircase immediately leads to the top floor landing.
LANDING: (8' 9'' x 4' 8'') (2.66m x 1.42m)
with doors leading off to sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom and large storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 10'' x 11' 1'') (5.13m x 3.38m)
with multi-paned sash window enjoying views looking over the front elevation and communal gardens, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, door to:-
KITCHEN: (7' 2'' x 7' 0'') (2.18m x 2.13m)
a well appointed kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with sink and swan neck stainless mixer tap over, working surfaces, tiled splashback. Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor hood. Tiled flooring, radiator, moulded skirting boards, multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation and communal gardens.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 9'' x 11' 7'') (4.80m x 3.53m)
with multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, fitted cupboard, period fireplace with wooden fire surround and matching overmantle.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 2'' x 7' 11'') (3.10m x 2.41m)
with multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, fitted cupboard, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 6'' x 5' 6'') (2.28m x 1.68m)
comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and glazed shower screen, stainless steel shower over bath, stainless steel mixer taps, low level button flush wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mirror over, stainless steel towel rail, radiator, wall mounted mirrored vanity unit, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1978. There is also a ground rent payable of £25 per annum. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £110.83. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.