Salisbury Road | Redland
In need of modernisation, an exciting opportunity for somebody to add their own stamp to a well-proportioned 2 double bedroom apartment (circa 1012 sq. ft.) on one of Redland's most coveted roads benefiting from its own private entrance as well as an exceptional 45ft x 35ft private rear garden. To be offered with no onward chain.
Set within an elegant Victorian building on one of Redland's most coveted roads within just 500 metres of Redland Green School and highly convenient for the local shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road and Zetland Road. The green open spaces of Redland Green Park, Durdham Downs and Cotham Gardens Park are also within easy reach as are local bus connections and Redland train station.
Exceptionally well-proportioned 45ft x 35ft private rear garden and easy to maintain private front courtyard.
A competitively priced practical and functional apartment which could benefit from modernisation in the fullness of time, being an exciting opportunity for owner occupies and investors alike.
Two double bedrooms.
Gas central heating.
No onward chain.
1,012 sq. ft.
- A well proportioned, circa 1,012 sq. ft, garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large living room/kitchen (29'9 x 13'3)
- In need of modernisation
- Private entrance
- Exceptional 45ft x 35ft private rear garden
- To be offered with no onward chain
from the pavement the property is accessed over a level concrete pathway leading beside a small front garden space owned by the hall floor flat. Immediately on your right hand side, several stone steps descend down to a front courtyard area which is an easy to maintain space being laid to concrete. The private entrance to the garden flat can be found immediately on your left hand side via wooden French doors with frosted glass inserts you immediately walk into a wide entrance hall/reception space:-
with gas radiator, light point, fixed coat racks, cupboard housing the electricity fuse box. Semi open-plan living as French doors with glass insert lead into a large living/kitchen open-plan space.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN: (29' 9'' x 13' 3'') (9.06m x 4.04m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
plenty of natural light coming from the front elevation via triple windows, each of which is top hinged. Gas radiator, moulded skirting boards, 2 light points. Laid with fitted carpet.
laminate tile effect flooring. A practical and functional kitchen which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time. Fitted with an array of wall, base and drawers units, space for free standing fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over and extractor hood above, roll edged laminate worktops, bowl sink with tap over and integrated drainer unit to side, light point.
there is subsequently a corridor which is accessed from the secondary reception space and kitchen which provides access off to the remainder of the rooms of the apartment including bedroom 1, bathroom/wc and bedroom 2. Light point, modest skirting boards, large integrated cupboard space housing the hot water tank.
tiled flooring, low level wc, gas radiator, floor standing wash hand basin with stainless steel tap, shaver point, extractor fan, wood panelled bath cubicle with stainless steel wall mounted shower head and controls, stylish splashback surrounds, light point.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 0'' x 13' 5'') (5.48m x 4.09m)
laid with fitted carpet, gas column radiator, integrated large wardrobe space, light point. Plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via single sash windows, the top part of which is top hinged, with a leafy outlook over the private garden.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 6'' x 9' 3'') (3.50m x 2.82m)
plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via single sash windows with a leafy outlook over the private rear garden, laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, smoke alarm and light point, large integrated wardrobe space, integrated cupboard housing the Worcester boiler.
REAR GARDEN: (45' 0'' x 35' 0'') (13.71m x 10.66m)
an extremely well-proportioned space benefitting from private access solely to the garden flat. Predominantly laid to turf with deep mature borders providing a degree of privacy and security. Concrete pathway leads to the rear boundary wall, garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 990 year lease from 25 December 1977. We understand there is also a ground rent of £15 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £80 This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.