Royal York Crescent | Clifton
A charming and well presented 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room split level hall floor apartment set in a fine grade II* listed Georgian period building on Royal York Crescent, a moment’s walk to Clifton Village and with the benefit of communal gardens for the residents of Royal York Crescent and York Gardens. No onward chain.
An iconic terrace of 46 houses built by James Lockier from 1791 and finished 30 years later, in the late Georgian style.
Set in the highly favoured Royal York Crescent a short and very pleasant stroll from the centre of Clifton Village with a wide range of pubs, restaurants and independent retailers.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, inner hallway, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 (with en-suite shower room/wc), bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc. Ample storage space.
Outside: the communal gardens are located at the front of the property, and secure bike store.
Located in Clifton Village residents parking permit scheme.
A wonderful light and homely apartment of generous proportions throughout set in a highly favoured position.
- Beautifully finished hall floor apartment
- Grade II* listed Iconic Georgian Terrace
- Period details including high ceilings & large sash windows
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Very pleasant communal gardens
- Highly coveted location
- A moments walk from Clifton Village
from the terrace at Royal York Crescent proceed up the pathway where the communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door with fanlight above. A large and welcoming communal hallway where the private entrance door to Flat 4 can be found on the right hand side.
via hardwood front door, with tall ceilings and simple cornicing, two ceiling light points, large opening into large loft storage area, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, telephone point, stripped wooden flooring, door entry intercom system, doors leading to kitchen, living/dining room, family bathroom, opening to:-
with large storage cupboard, ceiling light point, radiator, doors leading to bedrooms 1 & 2.
LIVING ROOM: (19' 7'' x 16' 6'') (5.96m x 5.03m)
an exceptionally impressive room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, two large sash windows overlooking front elevation with working wooden shutters, ceiling rose with ceiling light point, picture rail, charming period cast iron fireplace with iron grate, wooden mantle and slate hearth, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, impressive feature architrave, ample space for both large settees and dining room table & chairs, stripped wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: (9' 9'' x 7' 7'') (2.97m x 2.31m)
a recently refitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with solid wood worktop over, Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap over, large multi-paned sash window overlooking rear elevation, integrated appliances include slimline Zanussi dishwasher, fridge and freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, concealed wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, gas hob, electric oven with extractor fan over, tiled surrounds, electric heater set within the plinth, moulded skirting boards, stone flooring, ceiling light point.
a stunning white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, circular fired earth wash hand basin set on a wooden vanity unit, panelled bath with waterfall shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, stone tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 8'' x 12' 4'') (3.86m x 3.76m)
accessed off of the inner hallway and stairs leading up to the main bedroom, electric storage heater, two sash style windows overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
recently refurbished en-suite shower room comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower enclosure with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, window to side elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards, stone flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 3'' x 10' 1'') (3.73m x 3.07m)
a double bedroom with two ceiling light points, sash window overlooking side elevation, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
Inner hallway and bedrooms have sisal carpet.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 181 year lease which commenced on 21 December 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £116.67. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.