Royal Park | Clifton
An exceptional Clifton home which has been lovingly enjoyed by the current owners for 15 years. Extensively renovated to offer incredibly roomy and well arranged accommodation, the rare advantage of off road parking and a spectacular sociable kitchen/dining/living space with seamless access onto front and rear gardens.
Nestled in a lovely convenient position to enjoy the city, within a short stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Triangle. Also nearby excellent schools including Clifton College, Clifton High, Bristol Grammar and QEH, as well as being near the local Victoria Square park and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and the Ashton Court Estate.
Flexible and well configured accommodation with 5 double bedrooms (2 en-suite), an attic room, 3 reception rooms, an incredible kitchen/dining/living area, utility room and more.
Outside of the property there are private front and rear town gardens, providing a perfect outdoor space for outdoor seating and entertaining.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and uncomplicated move possible.
Double glazed sash windows throughout and an EPC rating of C; rare for a substantial period home.
A gorgeous family house with many original features, an abundance of natural light and a beautiful interior.
- Exceptional 5 double bedroom (2 ensuite) period family home
- Spacious & well-arranged accommodation (over 3,000sq.ft.)
- Stylish & modern interiors with original period features
- Spectacular kitchen/dining/living space plus separate utility
- Further 3 reception room and an attic room
- Attractive front & rear town gardens
- Off street parking space with EV charging point
- Offered with no onward chain
- Desirable Clifton Village location
- Close to local amenities & green open spaces
via an attractive landscaped driveway providing off road parking for a family sized vehicle and electric vehicle (EV) charging point, with gradual steps leading up beside the generous front garden towards the main front door to the house.
high ceilings, tessellated tiled floor, beautiful original part stained glass double doors leading through into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 18' 1'' x 6' 8'' (5.51m x 2.03m)
plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed sash window to side, original exposed stripped floorboards, staircase rising to first floor landing and descending to the lower ground floor, radiator, wall mounted thermostat control. Doors leading off to the two principal reception rooms and a third reception room/home office.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 6'' x 12' 8'' (5.33m x 3.86m)
an impressive bay fronted reception room with wonderful high ceilings, ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and picture rail. Wide bay to front comprising double glazed sash windows, original stripped floorboards, period open fireplace, radiators. Double doors connecting through to:-
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: 18' 4'' x 12' 1'' (5.58m x 3.68m)
a good sized second reception room, currently arranged as a formal dining room, but equally would work well as a child’s sitting room, music room etc. High ceilings with ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and picture rail. Period fireplace, two large double glazed sash windows to rear, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator.
RECEPTION 3/HOME OFFICE: 10' 1'' x 7' 10'' (3.07m x 2.39m)
a useful third room, perfect for a study/home office with high ceilings, double glazed sash window to rear, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Staircase with contemporary glass balustrades flows down into the lower ground floor level which opens up into a fabulous large sociable kitchen/dining space with wide wall opening connecting through to a family/living room to the front of the property, which accesses the front gardens. The lower ground floor has the benefit of underfloor heating with a polished concrete floor. Doors lead off the landing area to a cloakroom/wc and useful utility/storage room
SOCIABLE KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
Kitchen/Dining Room: 19' 4'' x 17' 10'' (5.89m x 5.43m)
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers, central island unit with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, chimney recess with appliance space for a large range cooker, further plumbing and appliance space for American style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, various storage cupboards. The kitchen/dining space has ample space for dining table and chairs, five bi-folding doors creating a seamless access out onto the rear garden. Wide wall opening through to:-
Living Area: 13' 5'' x 12' 1'' (4.09m x 3.68m)
) lovely living space with doors to front accessing a wonderful private front garden.
UTILITY/STORAGE ROOM: 11' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.60m x 1.60m)
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, inset double bowl Belfast style sink, various built-in storage units, double glazed timber framed window to side, overlooking the front garden. Space for additional fridge/freezer.
low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath and glass tiled splashbacks, wall mounted heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
a good sized landing with a double glazed sash window to side, providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell. Doors off to the principal bedroom and bedroom 2, both of which have en-suite bathrooms.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 6'' x 12' 8'' (5.33m x 3.86m)
a lovely bright double bedroom with high ceilings, three double glazed sash windows to front, inset spotlights, period fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator. Door accessing a generous walk-in wardrobe/dressing area. Further door accessing:-
Ensuite Wet Room/WC: 7' 6'' x 6' 8'' (2.28m x 2.03m)
a stylish shower room, walk-in shower area with impressive ceiling mounted shower head, glass panelled splashbacks and fixed glass screen. Low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, heated towel rail, shaver point, part tiled floor, obscured double glazed sash window to front, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 12' 3'' (4.42m x 3.73m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, inset spotlights, exposed stripped floorboards, period fireplace, radiator, two large double glazed sash windows to rear. Door leads off the bedroom to:-
Ensuite Bathroom/WC: 8' 0'' x 7' 4'' (2.44m x 2.23m)
a generous en-suite bathroom comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted bowl style sink with built-in mirror and lighting over, double glazed sash window to rear, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
a spacious landing with doors off to bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and family bath/shower room/wc. Radiator, staircase rising to the top floor landing and understairs storage space.
BEDROOM 3: 18' 9'' x 10' 8'' (5.71m x 3.25m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, period cast iron fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, two double glazed sash windows to rear.
BEDROOM 4: 14' 1'' x 13' 0'' (4.29m x 3.96m)
a double bedroom with two double glazed sash windows to front, high ceilings, radiator, exposed stripped floorboards, period cast iron fireplace, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 9' 7'' x 8' 9'' (2.92m x 2.66m)
a single bedroom with double glazed sash window to rear, exposed stripped floorboards, period fireplace, radiator.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: 9' 6'' x 9' 5'' (2.89m x 2.87m)
white suite comprising double ended bath, walk-in wet room style shower with dual headed system fed shower, wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rails, double glazed sash window to rear, inset spotlights and shaver point, extractor fan.
doors lead off to an attic room and an internal loft storage area. Boiler Cupboard housing a Worcester gas central heating boiler and pressurised solar-ready hot water tank.
ATTIC ROOM: 16' 0'' x 13' 0'' (4.87m x 3.96m)
an L shaped attic room with Velux skylight windows to rear, low level eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
a sunny south easterly facing sunken courtyard seating area with floating railway sleeper steps leading up to a level artificial lawned section with beautiful wisteria on the boundary wall and various other planting, further raised tier of artificial lawn with built-in bicycle storage shed.
OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property enjoys the rare advantage of a driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle and electric vehicle (EV) charging point. A parking permit is also available for the Clifton Village parking permit scheme for an additional cost.
REAR GARDEN: 23' 0'' x 23' 0'' (7.01m x 7.01m)
accessed directly from the bi-folding doors of the kitchen area the lower section of garden becomes therefore part of the kitchen space with a lovely flat surface for outdoor seating and entertaining with steps up to an artificial lawned section with sunken trampoline, corner garden shed and sliding electric vehicular width gate to side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: G
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.