Royal Albert Road | Westbury Park
An enticing and beautifully presented 3 double bedroom Victorian family home situated on a desirable road on the doorstep of the Downs. Offering a stylish and tastefully renovated interior including a fabulous 28ft x 17ft kitchen, leading onto a gorgeous walled south facing garden.
The neighbourhood has a great deal to offer. The nearby schools whether state or private are of an excellent standard and are highly regarded, these include Westbury Park Primary (250m), Redland Green Secondary School (850m), Badminton (500m) and Redmaids (700m). The local convenience store is a nearby Waitrose. Just a short walk away there is a fishmonger, two butcher's shops, cafes, good restaurants aplenty including Little French and Prego, a gastro pub and many varied independent local shops to explore as well as the local library and independent cinema. Also at the end of the road is the Downs which offers acres of recreational space as well as Redland Green.
Ground Floor: entrance porch with period part glazed double doors leading into the central hallway with useful understair storage, bay fronted sitting room with double glazed sash windows and wood burning stove, exceptional through extended 28ft x 17ft kitchen/dining/living area with a beautifully appointed kitchen, bi-folding doors and an abundance of natural light, separate utility area and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, principal double bedroom, good sized second bedroom with vaulted ceilings, bedroom 3 and a smart family bathroom/shower/wc.
Outside: tastefully landscaped level low maintenance front garden with ample space for recycling and storage sheds. Beautiful 33ft x 18ft level walled rear garden with generous paved seating area closest to the property, well stocked flower borders and sympathetic landscaping.
Enjoyed and extensively renovated by the current owners over the last 10 years. The extension was completed in 2018 including new electrics and heating throughout the property. The property was also re-roofed at this time and benefits from double glazing throughout. This incredibly attractive and well located 2 storey period home has much to offer.
- A beautifully presented 3 double bedroom Victorian family home
- Gorgeous landscaped south facing garden
- Situated on a desirable road leading up to the Downs
- Fabulous 28ft x 17ft extended architect designed kitchen dining room
- Many period features balanced with a fresh contemporary interior
- Extensively renovated in recent years
- Close to Westbury Park Primary School
via garden gate and stone tiled pathway leading up the right hand side of the house, beside the pretty front garden, leading up to the main front door of the house.
lovely natural light provided by the glazed roof with oak frame. Tiled floor, door accessing the ground floor cloakroom/wc and part glazed period double doors accessing the entrance hallway.
staircase rising to the first floor landing with generous recess beside. There is oak flooring, radiator and doors off to the sitting room and kitchen/dining/living room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 15' 0'' max into bay x 13' 9'' max into chimney recess (4.57m x 4.19m)
an elegant bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing and central ceiling rose, feature wood burning stove with slate hearth, oak flooring, radiator, door accessing recessed storage cupboard and wide bay to front comprising 3 double glazed sash windows, overlooking the front garden.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 28' 10'' x 12' 6'' in living area expanding to 18'1" in kitchen/dining area (8.78m x 3.81m)
a breath taking extended sociable kitchen/dining/living space of the highest quality with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level dark blue kitchen units with quartz worktop over and integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, eye level oven, microwave and induction hob with extractor within the units above. There is a central island with inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer with overhanging breakfast bar providing seating. Ample space for dining table and chairs with built in bench seat with a wonderful large architectural glazed panel over, oak flooring with underfloor heating and living area with built in period cupboards either side of the chimney breast, a further recessed understairs storage cupboard and sliding pocket door accessing a utility room. To the rear of the kitchen/dining/living space there are large windows and 3 bi-folding doors providing a seamless access out onto the south facing rear garden.
a cleverly designed compact utility room with skylight over, built in cupboards, one of which has plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, small work surface with built in sink, extractor fan, inset spotlights and a tiled floor.
low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, small roof light panel and high level cupboard housing the gas meter.
doors leading off to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc. Large double glazed sash window to side and inset spotlights.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 13' 9'' max into chimney recess x 12' 4'' (4.19m x 3.76m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, period fireplace, radiator and double glazed sash window to front.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 10' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.22m x 3.15m)
a double bedroom with wonderful vaulted ceilings with exposed roof beams, a large double glazed picture window to rear with built in plantation shutters and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 1'' x 8' 7'' (3.38m x 2.61m)
a smaller third double bedroom with high ceilings, loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing a partially boarded loft storage area, radiator and double glazed sash window to rear.
a well designed bathroom with double ended bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, counter top wash hand basin with storage cabinets beneath, walk in wet room style shower with mosaic tiled walls and floor and dual headed system fed shower.
pretty level front garden mainly laid to stone chippings with attractive period stone boundary walls, garden path leading up to the main front door and space for dustbin storage.
REAR GARDEN: approx 33' 0'' x 18' 0'' (10.05m x 5.48m)
gorgeous level south facing rear garden with attractive wall and fenced boundaries, a generous stone paved seating area closest to the property with built in bench seat, outdoor power, water tap and raised planter. Artificial lawn section and further brick paved seating area at the bottom of the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.