Rosery Close, Westbury-on-Trym
A practical and extremely well-located 3 bedroom 2 storey family home situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac in the heart of Westbury-on-Trym village. Further benefiting from a level 25ft x 18ft westerly facing rear garden attracting much of the afternoon sunshine and a single garage.
Sold with no onward chain making a prompt and uncomplicated move possible.
Bright and welcoming accommodation offering a blank canvas for one to personalise and update to suit their individual tastes and requirements.
Situated on a cul-de-sac within a short stroll of the shops, cafes and bus connections of Westbury-on-Trym village, access to wonderful green open spaces nearby including Canford Park, Badock Wood and the Blaise Castle Estate.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, 23ft x 10ft through lounge/dining room connecting through to a kitchen/breakfast room (both also accessing the sunny rear garden), reception 2/dining hallway and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing with loft access, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc.
Outside: level front and rear gardens, with the rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect.
A superb property which could well suit first time buyers, young families or purchasers seeking to downsize.
- An extremely well-located family home
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- Level westerly facing rear garden
- Single garage
- No onward chain
via pathway leading beside a level lawned front garden to the main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (6' 7'' x 3' 5'' (2.01m x 1.04m))
high level fuse box and meters for electrics, door off to a ground floor cloakroom/wc and further door leading into the dining hallway/reception 2.
DINING HALLWAY/RECEPTION 2: (16' 11'' x 12' 2'' (5.15m x 3.71m))
large double glazed windows to front providing plenty of natural light, original parquet flooring, staircase rising up to first floor landing with generous understairs storage cupboard, radiator, double doors leading through into the lounge/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
low level wc, wash hand basin and window to front.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (23' 4'' max x 10' 5'' (7.11m x 3.17m))
a good sized extended living space with radiator, tv point, built in shelf, wide wall opening connecting through to the extended dining area, which wraps around through into the kitchen/breakfast room creating a sociable layout and has double glazed sliding doors to rear accessing and overlooking the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (23' 9'' max x 6' 1'' max (7.23m x 1.85m))
a modern built in kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel AEG oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Integrated Indesit dishwasher, tiled flooring, overhanging breakfast bar which leads round into the lounge/dining area and double glazed door to rear with windows beside access the rear garden.
loft hatch accessing loft storage space, doors off to all 3 bedrooms, shower room/wc and Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 8'' max inclusive of wardrobe x 0' 3'' (3.86m x 0.08m))
large double glazed windows to rear overlooking rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator and sliding doors accessing a double wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2: ((Front) 12' 2'' x 8' 7'' max into recess (3.71m x 2.61m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, radiator and sliding doors accessing a recessed double wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: (15' 5'' x 6' 5'' (4.70m x 1.95m))
a large double glazed picture window to rear and a radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 2'' x 6' 0'' (2.49m x 1.83m))
white suite comprising shower enclosure with electric Mira shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, built in bathroom cabinet, radiator and double glazed window to front.
the property is located on a leafy cul-de-sac and enjoys a level lawned front garden with flower borders and pathway beside approaching the covered entrance to the property.
Rear: (25' 0'' x 18' 0'' (7.61m x 5.48m))
a level low maintenance westerly facing rear garden attracting much of the afternoon/early evening summer sunshine with paved seating area closest to the property, central circular pond, flower borders and gated access to a pathway leading round towards the garage.
GARAGE: (15' 11'' x 8' 8'' (4.85m x 2.64m))
the garage is in a rank of garages accessed by a shared driveway in front of the property at the end of the cul-de-sac. The garage is the fourth out of five garages along on the right hand side. Single lock up garage with up and over door.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.