Rockleaze Road | Sneyd Park
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,000,000 - £1,025,000
A stylish and versatile 4 double bedroom, 3 bath/shower room, period family home, of circa 2,000 sq. ft., with exceptional contemporary additions, generous sized level garden, gated driveway parking and home office outbuilding.
Located in a prestigious neighbourhood tucked away on a peaceful side road virtually on the doorstep of the green open spaces of the Downs, enjoying easy access to Whiteladies Road and the city centre or for commuting out of town via Westbury on Trym and M5 motorway junction 17.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, family/playroom, kitchen/dining room, utility, shower/wc
Lower Ground Floor: gym/basement storage.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: 60ft x 20ft westerly facing level garden which enjoys the afternoon sun. In addition, at the rear of the garden, is a gated double driveway measuring 25ft x 20ft which gives access to the home office and storage outbuilding.
An attractive house of great quality, charm and character situated in a sought after position.
- Impressive 4 double bedroom period house
- Spacious accommodation in excess of 2000 sq.ft
- Wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- 60ft x 20ft westerly facing enclosed side garden
- Double gated driveway
- Home office plus storage room
- Separate utility room
- Stylish finish & beautifully presented throughout
- Set in an enviable Sneyd Park location
from the pavement via intercom operated wrought iron gate which opens onto pathway through to the front/side garden, wooden door on the right hand side. Front door opens to:-
inset floor mat, amtico parquet flooring, ceiling light point, detailed cornicing, picture rail, staircase rising to first floor landing, doors lead to sitting room, double doors to family/playroom, door leading to gym/basement room. Tall moulded skirting boards. Gate entry intercom system.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 4'' x 11' 1'') (4.97m x 3.38m)
inset ceiling downlighters, double glazed sash windows to front and side elevations, picture rail, wall mounted column radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY/PLAYROOM: (16' 0'' x 10' 9'') (4.87m x 3.27m)
ceiling rose with ceiling light point, detailed cornicing, picture rail, two sash windows overlooking the side elevation. Fireplace with tiled recess, mantlepiece and wood burning stove. Built-in storage shelving, moulded skirting boards, amtico parquet flooring, double door opening leading to:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (21' 0'' x 10' 9'') (6.40m x 3.27m)
double glazed window to side elevation, bi-folding door opening onto garden, twin pitch ceiling with three large Velux double glazed skylights. John Lewis of Hungerford hand built kitchen with a generous range of wall, base and drawer units with woodblock worktops over, central island with breakfast bar, large Belfast style sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, space for range cooker, extractor fan, large built-in pantry cupboard, wall light points.
ample space for dining room table and chairs, radiator, moulded skirting boards, amtico parquet flooring throughout.
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 5'' x 6' 0'') (2.26m x 1.83m)
space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer with worktop over, built-in storage cupboards, double glazed door to rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, amtico parquet flooring, moulded skirting boards. Door leading to:-
a modern white suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin, corner shower with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wall mounted towel radiator, obscured double glazed window to side elevation, tiled flooring.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
GYM/BASEMENT ROOM: (15' 6'' x 10' 5'') (4.72m x 3.17m)
accessed from the rear of the entrance hall (via steps down to the lower ground floor), a useful dry room with inset ceiling downlighters and concrete flooring. Currently used as a storage room/gym space.
inset ceiling downlighter and ceiling light point. Stairs ascend to second floor landing. Skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 1'' x 10' 9'') (4.90m x 3.27m)
ceiling light point, two double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving space, further storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 0'' x 10' 4'') (4.87m x 3.15m)
two sets of built-in wardrobes, three double glazed sash windows overlooking the front/side elevations, two ceiling light points, two radiators, tall moulded skirting boards.
a modern white shower room suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, built-in storage housing Worcester condensing boiler, wall mounted wash hand basin, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable shower over, sliding shower screen, obscured double glazed sash window to side elevation, wall mounted towel radiator, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
double glazed ceiling skylight, ceiling light point, loft access hatch. Doors lead to bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 3: (15' 10'' x 11' 2'') (4.82m x 3.40m)
three double glazed sash windows to front and side elevations, two ceiling light points, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: (10' 10'' x 10' 0'') (3.30m x 3.05m)
two double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, two radiators, two ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, double glazed sash window to side elevation, tiled flooring.
GARDEN: (60' 0'' x 20' 0'') (18.27m x 6.09m)
a stunning and recently landscaped level garden mainly located to the side of the property, laid to a mixture of lawn and large flagstone patio area. Varied and colourful borders with a mixture of mature plants, shrubs and flowers. Enclosed by brick boundary walls with railings and wrought iron gates. Outside light, power sockets and tap. To the rear elevation steps lead down to:-
PARKING/DRIVEWAY HARDSTANDING: (25' 0'' x 20' 0'') (7.61m x 6.09m)
block paved parking area behind wooden double gates with further pedestrian gated access. Raised vegetable bed to the right hand side.
HOME OFFICE: (9' 10'' x 6' 8'') (2.99m x 2.03m)
double glazed doors leading to home office with power and light, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric radiator, wired internet, double glazed window to side elevation, skirting boards.
STORAGE: (10' 6'' x 7' 4'') (3.20m x 2.23m)
with ceiling light and power sockets.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.