Redland Road | Redland
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £650,000 - £675,000
Within 400m of Redland Green School and offered with no onward chain - a very practical 3 storey modern townhouse with sunny south-westerly courtyard garden and allocated parking.
The house offers low maintenance and flexible living with 3/4 bedrooms - could probably even be 5 if required and 1/2 receptions. There are very useful additions such as a utility room and bathroom/wc on every floor.
Set in a very popular and convenient location a short walk to Whiteladies Road, Chandos Road the Downs. Over the road is the leafy and tranquil Chapel Green fronting the attractive Redland Parish Church, with Redland Tennis Club, bowling green and Redland Green around the corner.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, downstairs wc, dining room, kitchen and utility room.
First Floor: landing, sitting room, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Second (Top) Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 3 and bedroom 4/study.
Outside: rear courtyard style garden (approx. 17ft x 16ft) with a very sunny south-westerly outlook. Allocated off street parking space to the rear.
Offered with no onward chain which allows for a prompt and straightforward move.
- Within 400m of Redland Green School
- Offered with no onward chain
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Semi open plan kitchen dining room
- Civilised first floor sitting room
- Low maintenance and flexible accommodation
- Sunny rear south-westerly courtyard garden
- Allocated off street parking space to the rear
doors lead off to the dining room and kitchen. Stairs rise to the first floor, doors to understairs storage cupboard, radiator, fitted cupboard housing the fuse box and electricity meter. Door to:-
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor.
DINING ROOM: (16' 3'' max into bay x 9' 3'') (4.95m x 2.82m)
range of wooden sash double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling cornicing. Large opening through to:-
KITCHEN: (12' 8'' x 8' 11'') (3.86m x 2.72m)
range of double glazed wooden sash windows to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator. Range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above and double oven below, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, extractor fan. Door to:-
UTILITY ROOM: (6' 8'' x 5' 5'') (2.03m x 1.65m)
double glazed door and window to the rear elevation, range of units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled splashbacks.
with doors accessing sitting room, bedroom 2 and bathroom. Airing Cupboard with a large pressurised hot water tank. Stairs rising to the top floor.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 3'' max into bay x 9' 2'' widening to 15'11) (4.95m x 2.79m/4.86m)
ceiling cornicing, range of double glazed wooden sash windows to the front elevation, radiator, coal effect gas fire with stone surround and polished slate hearth.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 8'' x 8' 11'') (3.86m x 2.72m)
wooden double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 7'' x 6' 2'') (2.01m x 1.88m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower fitment, partially tiled walls and tiled floor, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, extractor fan, light and shaver point.
SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
doors lead off to bedrooms 1, 3 and 4/study, access to eaves storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 4'' x 9' 5'') (4.97m x 2.87m)
double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (6' 7'' x 6' 3'') (2.01m x 1.90m)
white suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower, extractor fan, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 7'' x 7' 9'') (3.83m x 2.36m)
double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: (9' 3'' x 8' 0'') (2.82m x 2.44m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
REAR COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN: (approx. 17' 0'' x 16' 0'') (5.18m x 4.87m)
with a very sunny south-westerly outlook. Decked area, space for pots and plants. Gate to the rear accessing the rear parking area with the off street parking space for this property being immediately outside the gate.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: E.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.