Redland Hill | Redland
A delightful and generously proportioned (circa 1,000 sq. ft.) 2 double bedroom, 2 'bathroom' first floor apartment with parking, in this impressive later living development on the doorstep of the Durdham Downs.
Located within the recently and meticulously restored Queen Victoria House (built in 1886) not far from the top of Whiteladies Road, and its many local amenities.
One of 64 apartments across three buildings designed for later life independent living for those aged over 60 years.
Apartment owners benefit from on-site amenities, including a restaurant, owners lounge, guest suite, extensive communal gardens, a wellness spa with yoga studio, sauna, steam room, therapy pool and gym.
An impressive and sizeable apartment finished to a first class standard, with high ceilings offering a sense of space and light.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, winter garden room.
Sold with no onward chain.
- 2 Double Bed Later Living Apartment
- Well presented with a quality finish
- Spacious - circa 1,000 sq ft with High ceilings -
- Lift Access . off street Parking .
- Use of extensive on site amenities :
- Communal Gardens
- Restaurant/ owners lounge/Guest suite
- Wellness spa [gym, sauna, steam room]
- No Chain
- Independent living development for over 60's
passing across the car park (from Redland Hill) find the main entrance to Queen Victoria House to the left hand side, where glass doors enter into the communal reception hall. From the reception hall turn to your right and find the lift lobby and stairwell access which takes you to the first floor landing, where you will find the solid wooden front door to this flat on your right hand side.
oak flooring, built-in cupboard housing services and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceiling downlighter, and video entry phone system. Opens through to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (22' 4'' x 14' 5'') (6.80m x 4.39m)
with wooden double glazed sash windows to front elevation, LED ceiling downlighters, two radiators, built-in oak bookcases and display unit. Doors radiate to bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom/wc. Wide opening through to:-
KITCHEN: (12' 10'' x 6' 7'') (3.91m x 2.01m)
located off the sitting room, from which it benefits its natural daylight; good range of base and wall mounted units with granite worksurface and inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, tiled splashbacks, under-cupboard lighting, built-in Bosch electric hob and Bosch oven and microwave, further Fisher & Paykel drawer style dishwasher. Built-in fridge/freezer, oak flooring, LED downlighters.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 0'' x 10' 7'') (3.65m x 3.22m)
radiator, LED downlighters, good range of built-in wardrobes and high level storage cupboard. Double doors open into the winter garden room and further door leads off to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
low level wc and 'his and hers' wash hand basins set within tiled unit with display shelf concealing all pipework, tiled splashbacks and glass fronted medicine cabinet, walk-in shower with drench rose as well as further handheld shower attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating. Ceiling downlighters and heated towel rail.
WINTER GARDEN ROOM: (10' 6'' x 6' 11'') (3.20m x 2.11m)
double glazed sash windows and double glazed wooden double doors (which open onto impressive stone steps which provide an alternative and private access to this flat).
BEDROOM 2: (10' 1'' x 9' 3'') (3.07m x 2.82m)
wooden double glazed sash windows to front elevation, radiator, LED downlighters.
white suite comprising low level wc with wash hand basin set within unit which conceals all pipework and provides a useful display shelf, with mirror fronted medicine cabinet, tiled splashback, bath with handheld shower attachment and fully tiled walls surrounding the bath. Tiled floor with underfloor heating, heated towel rail and downlighters.
COMMUNAL GARDENS & ON-SITE AMENITIES:
the apartment owners within this development benefit from a large range of on-site amenities, not least extensive communal gardens in which to sit out and enjoy the day. Owners lounge, Cheese Platter restaurant, guest suite (for hosting family and friends), a wellness spa with yoga studio, sauna, steam room, gym and therapy pool.
OFF STREET PARKING SPACE:
This flat has the right to park one car off street within the development. Currently this flat occupies parking space 32 and pays a current service charge for the benefit of the use of this space of £138 per year.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2018. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that the current service charge and reserves charge is in the region of £900 per month. This includes a figure of circa £11.50 a month charge for the parking space. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.