Redcliffe Parade East, Redcliffe
A 4 bedroom, 2 reception grade II listed Georgian townhouse with a sunny garden set in Bristol’s historic Harbourside. A classic townhouse with bright, modern and flexible accommodation over 4 storeys - currently laid out with 3 double bedrooms, 3 receptions and kitchen/breakfast room - could easily revert to 4 bedrooms, 2 receptions - all complimented by a spacious bathroom, en-suite shower and handy downstairs wc. Set on a tree-lined cobbled street in the historic Redcliffe Quarter of the Harbourside with Bristol Temple Meads only 700 metres away. Lots on offer nearby with Wapping Wharf/Cargo, Cabot Circus and a host of exceptional restaurants all within walking distance. Benefits from the Redcliffe residents parking zone which is in operation between 9 am – 7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Perched above Bristol historic Harbourside
- Tree lined cobbled street of character
- Grade II listed townhouse
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Arranged over four levels with additional cellar space
- Convenient location
- Residents parking
- An earliest viewing recommended
wrought iron railings and stone steps leading up to entrance door.
hardwood entrance door with original fan overlight above, period archway, simple cornice and dado rail. Stairs descend to lower ground floor and ascend to upper floors, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 12' 3'' x 10' 7'' (3.73m x 3.22m)
multi-paned windows to front elevation, simple cornice, dado rai, exposed wooden flooring, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and wood surround, radiator, useful understairs storage.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 13' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.11m x 3.35m)
fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite working surfaces and upstand, stainless steel sink unit, recessed fireplace with space for Range cooker, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Karndean wood effect flooring, space for fridge/freezer, recessed spotlights, radiator, multi-paned sash window and door to rear elevation.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
via steps down from the ground floor entrance hall.
doors to utility/wc, snug/bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
SNUG/BEDROOM 3: 13' 1'' into chimney recess x 12' 1'' (3.98m x 3.68m)
multi-paned sash window, radiator, fitted cupboards to either side of chimney breast.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 9'' not into recess x 10' 2'' (3.58m x 3.10m)
multi-paned double doors to rear elevation opening out to rear garden, radiator.
radiator, doors to drawing room, study and bathroom.
DRAWING ROOM: 13' 11'' x 12' 3'' min extending to 19'3" (4.24m x 3.73m/5.87m)
stunning rom with high ceilings, multi-paned sash windows to front elevation, exposed wooden floorboards, fine cast iron fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth, ceiling cornice, dado rail.
STUDY: 7' 10'' x 4' 7'' (2.39m x 1.40m)
radiator, casement window to rear elevation.
BATHROOM/WC: 10' 8'' x 7' 0'' (3.25m x 2.13m)
multi-paned opaque window to rear, stunning period bathroom with painted panelling and cupboard neatly housing the gas boiler, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower, claw foot freestanding bath, exposed floorboards, radiator, heated towel rail.
SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
doors to bedrooms 1 and 2, Velux skylight window.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 11'' x 13' 6'' max(4.24m x 4.11m)
multi-paned sash window to front elevation, radiator. Door to:-
low level wc, large shower cubicle, marble shelf with inset sink, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, Velux skylight window.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.65m x 3.40m)
multi-paned window to rear, radiator.
REAR GARDEN: 24' 0'' x 14' 0'' (7.31m x 4.26m)
south facing low maintenance Mediterranean style courtyard garden with brick boundary walls.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.