Priory Road, Clifton
A rather special and recently refurbished 2 double bedroom garden apartment of circa 845 sq. ft boasting a 45ft x 31ft rear garden, private entrance and open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, set in a fine Victorian period building with the added bonus of an allocated off-street parking space.
Bay-fronted principal room with a bright and airy feel throughout and period sash windows.
Offers easy access to Clifton Triangle, Park Street, Bristol University, medical districts, the BBC and the bottom of Whiteladies Road.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated parking space to the front, an exceptional private garden to the side and rear.
Gas central heating.
Located in the KN Residents Parking Zone.
- Garden apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Recently renovated
- Allocated off street parking space
- Private enclosed rear garden
- High specification throughout
- Built in storage
- Light & bright accommodation
- EPC Rating C
from the pavement of Priory Road, proceed along the driveway past the front of the building and along the path to the right hand side of the building. The apartment can be accessed via a communal entrance door on the left hand side, or alternatively there is a private entrance door located at the rear of the building.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
well-presented with inset ceiling downlighters, engineered oak flooring and meter cupboard. The private entrance door to the flat can be found on the right hand side and is numbered 2.
via hard wood front door, 2 ceiling light points, 2 inset ceiling downlighters, door to inner hallway (which in turn gives access out onto the rear garden via a part-glazed and wooden back door), 2 radiators, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards. Storage cupboard. Doors to open plan kitchen/dining sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (23' 3'' x 19' 4'') (7.08m x 5.89m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:
a modern gloss kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite worktop over and undercounter LED lighting, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with instant hot water tap. Integrated appliances including 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, double waist-height ovens, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler and washer/dryer. Large island unit, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler concealed within kitchen unit. Glass splashback, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring.
large bay to side elevation comprising three period sash windows overlooking the side decked area, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlighters, ample space for sofas and dining table and chairs, large feature mantlepiece with tiled inserts and hearth, TV point, Neville Johnson fitted shelving unit, engineered oak flooring throughout, vertical wall mounted radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 8'' x 10' 10'') (3.55m x 3.30m)
a double bedroom with period sash window overlooking private rear garden, ceiling light point, floor to ceiling Neville Johnson bespoke fitted wardrobes with an array of hanging rails and shelving, wall mounted vertical radiator, fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 1'' x 8' 11'') (3.98m x 2.72m)
a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe comprising hanging rail and shelf above, period sash window overlooking side elevation, built-in office desk with drawers beneath, radiator, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 10'' x 5' 7'') (2.99m x 1.70m)
a fantastic modern bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, dual sinks with vanity units beneath, fitted mirrored cabinetry above, bath, separate double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and detachable handheld shower attachment, glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
OFF STREET PARKING:
at the front of the building there is off-street parking for one vehicle. The allocated space for this apartment is number 2.
this property is located in the KN Residents Parking Zone. To apply for a parking permit you would need to contact Bristol City Council.
REAR GARDEN: (45' 0'' x 31' 0'') (13.71m x 9.44m)
a delightful private rear garden which can be accessed via a wooden gate to the side of the property. The garden is mainly laid to a level lawn with rockery area and several flower beds housing a mixture of mature trees, shrubs and plants. Steps lead down on to a sunken flagstone patio area with outside light, water tap and rear access door. To the side of the property there is a raised decked area (20ft x 12ft) (6.10m x 3.66m), ideal for catching the late afternoon sun. The garden is fully enclosed by a mixture of stone wall and wooden fencing. There is also a wooden garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1995. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.