Priory Avenue | Westbury-on-Trym
A handsome 4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, semi-detached family home enjoying a superb extended open-plan kitchen/dining space, 50ft rear garden with home office and off-street parking.
Highly convenient location within a level walk of the independent shops and cafes of Henleaze Road whilst also being close to Westbury-on-Trym village. Excellent schools nearby include Westbury-on-Trym C of E Academy (primary), St Ursula’s (primary), Red Maids, Badminton and Bristol Free School, as well as being close to bus connections to central areas of Bristol.
Ground Floor: reception hall, sitting room, cloakroom/wc, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4, family bath/shower/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room/wc.
Outside: off street parking, front garden, rear garden, home office.
• A much loved family home in an immensely popular location with the unusual benefit of a home office.
- Handsome 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Spacious & well-arranged accommodation
- Extended open-plan kitchen/dining space
- 2 bathrooms
- 50ft rear level garden
- Home office
- Off street parking
- Highly convenient location close to amenities & schools
from the pavement, there are wrought iron vehicular gates opening onto a paved driveway leading to an open-fronted porch with external wall light. Panelled front door with leaded light insert, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: 14' 8'' x 6' 3'' (4.47m x 1.90m)
leaded light windows to either side of the front door plus an additional to the side elevation, timber panelled walls to picture rail, turning staircase ascending to the first floor with understair storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, 2 ceiling light points. Panelled doors opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 15' 0'' x 12' 8'' (4.57m x 3.86m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising 5 windows with overlights, central open fire with marble surround and hearth plus ornately carved wooden mantlepiece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
low level flush wc, corner wash hand basin with splashback tiling, inset ceiling downlight, extractor fan.
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
loosely divided as follows:-
Kitchen: 12' 6'' x 7' 11'' (3.81m x 2.41m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged wooden worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap. Cooker with grill, oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for tumble dryer and space for tall fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlights, 2 ceiling light points. Wide walkway through to:-
Dining Room: 14' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.49m x 3.35m)
virtually full width bay window to the rear elevation with central multi-paned door and 2 windows to either side overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden. Chimney breast with recesses to either side (both with fitted cupboards and drawers plus work station). Radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
enjoying plenty of natural light via a tall obscure glazed window to the side elevation, picture rail, ceiling light point. Turning staircase ascending to the second floor. Panelled doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 14' 10'' x 11' 5'' (4.52m x 3.48m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising 5 windows, chimney breast with recesses to either side, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.81m x 3.38m)
window overlooking the rear garden, chimney breast with recesses to either side, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: 8' 8'' x 7' 11'' (2.64m x 2.41m)
window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: 9' 1'' x 7' 11'' (2.77m x 2.41m)
panelled bath with hot and cold water taps, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and an overhead shower, low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, concealed wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
enjoying plenty of natural light via opaque glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point. Door to:-
BEDROOM 3: 16' 9'' x 11' 8'' (5.10m x 3.55m)
high sloping canopied ceiling with 4 Velux windows, recess into chimney breast, eaves storage cupboards, radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/wc:
shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, Velux window.
OFF STREET PARKING:
paved driveway parking for one car.
FRONT GARDEN: 31' 0'' x 27' 0'' (9.44m x 8.22m)
measurements include driveway. Designed for ease of maintenance and part stone paved with an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Pedestrian gate with side access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 50' 0'' x 27' 5'' (15.23m x 8.35m)
enjoying a good amount of privacy. Immediately to the rear of the dining room there is a paved sitting out area with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc. Access from here to the home office as well as the side return which gives gated access to the driveway and has a useful bike storage shed. The remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn and enclosed on all 3 sides by timber fencing. Further sitting out area plus deep shrub borders that feature an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs plus apple tree and climbing rose. Additional garden shed, outside water tap and water butt.
HOME OFFICE: 15' 11'' x 8' 6'' (4.85m x 2.59m)
having an open vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and 2 Velux windows, additional window to the side elevation, wall mounted electric heater, 4 wall light points.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.