Portland Street, Kingsdown
A beautifully presented grade II listed 1 double bedroom front and rear courtyard garden flat with private entrance and further study. Stylishly refurbished to a high standard by the current owner and presented with no onward chain. Notable for its front and rear courtyards, the rear of which is southerly facing, private entrance and excellent finish. Highly convenient & central location with local shops, pubs and restaurants of Cotham Road South and St Michaels Hill nearby, also within 100 metres of Kingsdown Sports Centre. Excellent schools including Cotham Gardens Primary and Cotham Secondary School are within 0.5 miles as are Park Street, Clifton Triangle and Bristol University. Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living room, study, bedroom, bathroom/wc. Outside: private front courtyard, southerly facing private rear courtyard garden. KN (Kingsdown) Residents Parking Zone. Part of a grade II listed 1830's late Georgian house. No onward chain.
- A beautifully presented grade II listed courtyard garden flat
- 1 double bedroom (11'10 x 10'0)
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Study (7'11 x 5'8) with access onto rear courtyard
- Private front courtyard
- Southerly facing private rear courtyard garden
- Within the KN (Kingsdown) Residents Parking Zone
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
from street level iron railings and pedestrian gate lead to a flight of 7 steps down to a lower courtyard which provides access to a sheltered porch area with outside lighting, post box and multi-paned private entrance into:-
wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted column radiator, shallow storage cupboard housing gas meter, three doors leading to remaining rooms.
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: (17' 10'' x 10' 8'') (5.43m x 3.25m)
open plan with each other, but described separately as follows:-
wood effect laminate flooring continues from the hallway, fully fitted kitchen with eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with roll edged kitchen worksurfaces with splashback tiling, integrated appliances include 4 ring electric induction hob with electric oven below and extractor hood over with lighting, integrated floor to ceiling fridge/freezer. Further island area with breakfast bar, integrated stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Wall mounted metal enclosed consumer unit and electric meter. Opens to:-
wood framed single glazed sash window to rear elevation overlooking rear courtyard, wood effect laminate flooring continues from the kitchen, wall mounted vertical column radiator, mirrored cupboard with unhinged door housing Worcester 25i Green Star combination boiler. Door through to:-
STUDY: (7' 11'' x 5' 8'') (2.41m x 1.73m)
wood effect laminate flooring continues from the living area. Wall mounted column radiator, multi-paned wooden door providing access onto rear courtyard.
BEDROOM: (11' 10'' x 10' 0'') (3.60m x 3.05m)
wood framed single glazed windows to front elevation overlooking front courtyard with deep window sill, wood effect laminate flooring continues from hallway, built-in double wardrobes, wall mounted vertical column radiator, recess with space for television.
wood effect laminate flooring continues from the hallway, white bathroom suite comprising steel bath with partial tiled surround, mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal hand basin, close coupled wc, wall mounted mirror, ceiling mounted extractor fan, radiator and towel rail.
the front courtyard is private to the flat and offers useful storage space for bikes and bins etc.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN:
level with the property with ample space for seating, clothes drying and benefiting from outside lighting, raised flower beds and a southerly facing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 12 June 2020. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.