Pitch & Pay Park | Sneyd Park
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £600,000 - £625,000
Having a stylish and tasteful contemporary finish throughout, this delightful 3 bedroom, 2 reception house also benefits from a large south westerly facing 42ft landscaped garden and garage in block.
The subject of much recent improvement by the current owners, who have exacting standards, the property has been transformed to create a gorgeous modern home. To highlight a few improvements; the roof has been replaced, replacement uPVC double glazed windows and doors, new boiler and radiators, new kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances, replacement internal doors, and a complete re-decoration.
Larger than average ground floor accommodation with dual aspect sitting/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances and a further study/bedroom 4.
Located within this ever popular development tucked away in a peaceful position in the Sneyd Park conservation area, this distinctive 1960s ‘Span’ development has a special ethos carefully preserved by its residents.
The gardens that surround the frontage of the houses and the communal areas are maintained by gardeners and there are a number of open spaces for the enjoyment of the residents.
Ground Floor: reception hall, 23ft dual aspect sitting/dining room, kitchen, study/bedroom 4, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom, 2, bedroom 3, family bath/shower room.
Outside: landscaped 40ft x 33ft (max) south westerly facing rear garden with sitting out area and pergola and single garage located in a row of garages some 40m from the house. Residents parking.
- A stylish and tastefull contemporary finish end of terrace house
- Tucked away in a peaceful position in Sneyd Park conservation area
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large south westerly facing garden
there is an open-fronted porch with external wall light and meter/cloaks cupboard. uPVC double glazed door with fan light opening to:-
whitewashed engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, vertical style column radiator, double opening understairs storage cupboard (having space and plumbing for washing machine plus space for tumble dryer), inset ceiling downlights, staircase ascending to the first floor with twin handrails. Panelled doors with chrome door furniture opening to:-
STUDY: 11' 7'' x 8' 0'' (3.53m x 2.44m)
full height window to front elevation, whitewashed engineered oak flooring, vertical column radiator, ceiling light point.
low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern and complimentary shelf, wash handbasin with mixer tap and cupboard below, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 23' 2'' x 12' 3'' (7.06m x 3.73m)
a dual aspect principal reception room having full height window to side elevation and sliding door with side panel overlooking and opening externally to the southwest facing composite deck and rear garden. Whitewashed engineered oak flooring, two vertical column style radiators, two ceiling light points. Panelled door opening to:-
KITCHEN: 11' 8'' x 6' 10'' (3.55m x 2.08m)
a stylish and modern kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of base level cabinets and drawers, roll edged slimline quartz worktop surfaces with undermount sink and mixer tap, whitewashed engineered oak flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, window overlooking the rear garden. Integral Bosch appliances including electric oven, four ring induction hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and slimline dishwasher. uPVC double glazed door with overlight overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden.
part galleried over the stairwell with raised height storage cupboards (one with wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler), inset ceiling downlights. Panelled doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 12' 4'' x 12' 4'' (3.76m x 3.76m)
large window enjoying a south westerly orientation and overlooking the rear garden, column style radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 3'' x 10' 5'' (3.73m x 3.17m)
window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC:
panelled bath with mixer tap. Wash handbasin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Walk-in style shower with wall mounted shower unit, handheld shower attachment and circular waterfall style shower head. Obscure glazed window to the front elevation, wood effect tiled flooring, heated towel rail/ radiator, inset ceiling downlights , extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 11'' x 6' 11'' (2.72m x 2.11m)
window overlooking the rear garden, column style radiator, raised height bookshelf, ceiling light point.
REAR GARDEN: 42' 0'' decreasing to 19'10" x 19' 10'' (12.79m/6.04m x 6.04m)
enjoying a sunny south-westerly orientation and being considerably larger than the majority of gardens in Pitch and Pay Park. Immediately to the rear of the house and accessed by both the kitchen and sitting/dining room there is a composite deck with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. from here the remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn with deep shrub borders featuring an array of flowering pants and mature shrubs and to name but a few; two climbing roses, two rose, three clematis (two pinks and a purple), peony, apple tree, hydrangea and ferns. In one corner of the garden there is a roofed pergola with additional space for table and chairs to complement the deck. Outside water tap and lighting. Gate opening onto rear pedestrian access lane.
GARAGE: 15' 11'' x 8' 0'' (4.85m x 2.44m)
located in nearby rank of garages.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the quarterly service charge is £160. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.