Pembroke Road | Clifton
A well-proportioned 2 double bedroom first floor apartment set in an elegant Victorian town house with exceptional bay fronted sitting/dining room, to be sold with no onward chain.
An extremely convenient and central location within 500 metres of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road, whilst the Downs and city centre are within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Retaining many period features such as high ceilings, fireplaces, bay fronted sitting room with pleasant views over Clifton’s surrounding buildings.
Located in the Clifton East residents parking zone.
Worcester combi boiler installed 2020.
Communal front garden.
- First floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Stunning bay fronted sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Period features
- Communal front garden
- Convenient and central location
- Clifton East permit parking zone
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement proceed up the communal pathway where the raised communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door, take the stairs to the first floor landing where the private entrance door can be found on the right hand side.
via wooden front door with stained glass panelling, 2 ceiling light points, door entry intercom system, cornicing, tall moulded skirting boards, radiator. Doors leading to kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (20' 8'' x 19' 2'') (6.29m x 5.84m)
an impressive room with tall ceilings, large bay to front elevation comprising of 4 sash windows with additional sash window to the right hand side, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, cornicing, picture rail, feature gas fireplace with tiled inset, marble hearth and wooden mantle, double radiator, tv point, telephone point, ample space for sofas and dining room table and chairs, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN: (8' 8'' x 6' 0'') (2.64m x 1.83m)
a modern shaker style kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with wood effect laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, integrated electric hob with over beneath and extractor fan over, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, tiled surrounds, window to side election, wood effect flooring, tall mounted skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 8'' x 12' 1'') (3.86m x 3.68m)
a double bedroom with generous ceiling height, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, coving, picture rail, sash window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 9'' x 8' 1'') (4.49m x 2.46m)
generous ceiling height with ceiling light point, built in wardrobe to one side of chimney recess, painted feature fireplace with tiled inset and wooden surround, large sash window overlooking rear elevation, cornicing, picture rail, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 6'' x 4' 7'') (2.59m x 1.40m)
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, obscure sash window to side elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, radiator, wood effect flooring.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
south westerly aspect, mainly laid to chippings.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1985. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.