Pembroke Road | Clifton
A light and well-balanced two bedroom, two bath/shower top floor (front) apartment forming part of a fine, detached period building close to Durdham Downs benefitting from allocated off-street parking and communal front garden. Sold with no onward chain.
Located towards the top of Pembroke Road and within 250 metres of Durdham Downs and conveniently positioned between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, light and airy sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with dressing room (or home office), bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated off-street parking and communal bike shed to the rear. Planted communal front garden.
A bright and well-maintained apartment offered with no onward chain.
Gas central heating via Worcester combi boiler.
Sash windows and oak wooden flooring.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room
- Separate modern kitchen
- Communal front garden
- Allocated parking space
- Within 250 metres of Durdham Downs
- Popular Clifton location
- Modern interior throughout
- No onward chain
- Dressing room/home office
from the pavement, proceed up the tarmac driveway where steps lead to a raised hall floor communal entrance door, opening to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE VESTIBULE:
via set of wooden double doors, doors lead into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
tall ceilings, ornate cornicing, pretty stained glass window to side elevation, stairs lead to top floor landing where the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the left hand side.
PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via wooden front door, ceiling light point, door entry intercom system, radiator, moulded skirting boards, panelled oak wooden flooring, doors radiating to sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 17' 4'' x 13' 4'' (5.28m x 4.06m)
a wonderful light filled room with generous ceiling height, 2 large sash windows over front elevation, ceiling light point, coving, 2 radiators, space for sofas and dining furniture, oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
KITCHEN: 8' 2'' x 7' 2'' (2.49m x 2.18m)
a shaker style kitchen with fitted wall and base units with square-edged limed oak effect worktop over, stainless steel splashback, tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink with drainer and swan neck mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Integrated slimline dishwasher and fridge with small freezer compartment. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Concealed Worcester combi boiler with cabinet. Sash window overlooking side elevation, inset ceiling downlights, coving, radiator, oak flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.81m x 2.92m)
double bedroom with sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, coving, an array of fitted storage/wardrobes, radiator, oak flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 10'' x 7' 8'' (3.91m x 2.34m)
sash window overlooking side elevation, ceiling light point, coving, radiator, oak flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, built-in shower enclosure with waterfall head over and tiled surround, small hand basin, tiled flooring, wall mounted chrome towel radiator. Door leading to:-
Dressing Room/ Home Office:
ceiling light point, large sash window to side elevation, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring.
contemporary white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash handbasin, bath with waterfall shower over, glass shower screen, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, inset ceiling downlights, coving, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
there is one allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with deep borders housing a variety of mature trees, shrubs and hedges.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1998. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £82.27. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.