Pembroke Road | Clifton
An incredibly well-proportioned 2 double bedroom period converted apartment with a pleasing layout, an abundance of natural light, magnificent communal gardens and the rare advantage of a single garage.
Prime location in the heart of Clifton, equidistant between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village, making it the perfect position to explore the city. Also within a short stroll of The Downs and Clifton Triangle.
Surprisingly high ceilings and sash windows on 3 sides add to this property’s feeling of light and space.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Exquisite westerly facing sunny lawned communal gardens for the shared enjoyment of the 5 apartments.
Single storage garage and within the Clifton Village Residents' parking Zone.
A bright and well configured apartment in an attractive and well located period building.
- An incredibly well-proportioned period converted apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Good sized lounge/dining room (17'5 x 13'0 max/9'8 min)
- Kitchen/breakfast room (16'9 x 6'11)
- Surprisingly high ceilings and sash windows on three sides
- Pleasing layout and an abundance of natural light
- Exquisite westerly facing sunny lawned communal gardens
- Single storage garage
- No onward chain making a prompt & convenient move possible
via communal entrance located off Pembroke Vale and through the communal stairwell up to the second floor landing where the private entrance to the apartment is straight ahead.
door entry intercom, thermostat for central heating, door accessing a generous recessed cloaks storage cupboard with shelving and hanging rail, loft hatch, radiator. Further doors leading off to lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, 2 good sized double bedrooms and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 9'' x 6' 11'') (5.10m x 2.11m)
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over, integrated fridge/freezer, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar situated in front of sash window to side. Radiator. Wall mounted Worcester boiler concealed behind a wall unit.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (17' 5'' x 13' 0'' reducing to 9'8 in dining area) (5.30m x 3.96m/2.95m)
good sized room with 2 sash windows to front offering a pleasant outlook over Pembroke Road towards the attractive Italianate buildings opposite. 2 radiators, telephone point, TV point and cable TV point.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 4'' x 9' 10'') (4.97m x 2.99m)
double bedroom with an abundance of natural light provided by the westerly facing sash window to rear offering the most wonderful outlook over the communal rear gardens and the grounds of Clifton College. Further large Velux skylight over, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 6'' x 10' 7'' max inclusive of built-in wardrobes) (3.81m x 3.22m)
double bedroom with dual aspect sash windows to rear and side with wonderful views, built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (11' 5'' x 6' 2'') (3.48m x 1.88m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low level wc and a pedestal wash handbasin. Sash window to side, radiator, part tiled walls and low level cupboard housing fuse box for electrics.
81 Pembroke Road enjoys the most incredible, level west facing sunny communal rear garden for use and enjoyment of the 5 apartments, providing a peaceful and well stocked outside space.
STORAGE GARAGE: (16' 5'' x 8' 3'') (5.00m x 2.51m)
the property has the rare advantage of a single storage garage to be found at the rear of the building on the right hand side with the green door. Up and over door, power and light.
the property falls within the Clifton Village Residents Permit Zone and permits are available for a modest annual fee from Bristol City Council.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 10 July 1975. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.