Parrys Lane | Stoke Bishop
An exceptionally well proportioned natural 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room (plus large kitchen/breakfast room) 1930s semi-detached home located within just 650 metres of Elmlea School and enjoying a 70ft x 29ft rear garden, off street parking for 2 cars and garage.
Beautifully presented throughout and tastefully updated by the current owners during their stewardship, including new kitchen/breakfast room.
Superb location within a level stroll of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, as well as the green spaces of Stoke Lodge and Canford Park. Elmlea Primary School and the reference point for admissions to the Bristol Free School are within just 650 metres.
Ground Floor: reception hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, separate WC.
First Floor: landing, four double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and well-appointed family bath/shower room.
Outside: to the front there is a driveway providing off street parking for two cars with handy gated access through to the rear garden (70ft x 29ft) which is predominantly laid to lawn with broad sitting out area.
A well-appointed and spacious family home in a sought after location.
- Well-proportioned 1930s semi-detached family home
- Beautifully presented interiors
- 4 double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 reception rooms
- Large 70ft rear garden
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Single garage
- Superb location close to amenities & parks
- Just 650 metres from Elmlea Primary school
from the pavement, there is a tarmacadam driveway which becomes a pedestrian pathway leading alongside the house to an open-fronted porch. Solid wood panelled front door with obscure glazed side panels and overlights, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: 18' 10'' x 5' 11'' (5.74m x 1.80m)
a most welcoming entrance to this spacious family home, having turning staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail, useful understairs storage cupboard with light point, engineered oak flooring, radiator, moulded skirtings, two ceiling light points. Oak doors with moulded architraves and chrome door furniture, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 19' 0'' x 11' 11'' (5.79m x 3.63m)
box bay window to the front elevation comprising four windows plus an additional window to the side elevation (all with louvred plantation style shutters), central ornately carved stone mantelpiece with hearth and coal effect electric fire, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, two radiators, ceiling light point.
DINING ROOM: 14' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.49m x 4.09m)
a bright and good sized triple aspect reception room, having windows to the front and side elevations plus upvc double glazed sliding doors which overlook and open out onto a large timber deck. Engineered oak flooring, ornately carved wooden mantelpiece with slate hearth and recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirting, two radiators, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.49m x 3.35m)
a stylish and recently fitted shaker style kitchen comprising base and eye level units with drawers, cabinets, shelving and wine rack. Roll edged slimline quartz worktop surfaces with matching upstands and bevel edged splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Smeg range cooker with 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Double opening larder cupboard, integral dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, undermount Belfast style sink with swan neck mixer tap, window overlooking the rear garden, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Oak door with moulded architraves and chrome door furniture, opening to:-
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 5'' x 5' 4'' (1.95m x 1.62m)
worksurface with circular sink and mixer tap, ample storage cupboards and drawers, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset ceiling downlights, loft access. Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Door opening externally to the rear garden with window to side. Door to:-
low level flush wc, window to the rear elevation, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with skylight window, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Oak doors with moulded architraves and chrome door furniture, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 15' 9'' x 12' 0'' (4.80m x 3.65m)
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations having louvred plantation style shutters, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: 8' 2'' x 2' 7'' (2.49m x 0.79m)
shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and handheld shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap plus storage cupboard/drawers below, tiled flooring and walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.49m x 3.35m)
window overlooking the rear garden, wash hand basin with mixer tap and drawers/shelving below, built-in wardrobes with cupboards above, wood effect flooring, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 16' 1'' x 9' 2'' (4.90m x 2.79m)
window to the front elevation with louvred plantation style shutters, double opening built-in wardrobe, raised height double opening cupboard, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: 13' 5'' x 12' 4'' (4.09m x 3.76m)
dual aspect with windows to the rear and side elevations, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: 9' 6'' x 8' 5'' (2.89m x 2.56m)
large bath tub with wall mounted mixer tap. Walk-in style shower cubicle with built-in shower unit and an overhead shower. Low level dual flush wc. Bidet. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below. Travertine tiled flooring with underfloor heating, Travertine tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
tarmacadam driveway with space for three cars, having pedestrian pathway leading to the entrance door and further gated access to the rear garden. Access to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: 16' 4'' x 9' 0'' (4.97m x 2.74m)
metal up and over door, light and power connected.
REAR GARDEN: 70' 0'' x 29' 0'' (21.32m x 8.83m)
immediately to the rear of the dining room and accessed via sliding doors there is a raised timber deck with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc., wooden balustrade with steps down to the remainder of the garden which is level and principally laid to lawn which include a cherry tree, apple tree, two fig trees and a magnolia. Enclosed on all three sides, external lighting, side access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.