Parrys Lane | Stoke Bishop
A substantial and double fronted, 4 double bedroom, 3 reception room, 2 bath-shower room, two-storey 1930’s detached family house (circa 2,085 sq.ft) occupying a corner plot in central Stoke Bishop position with detached double garaging and off-street parking for two cars, close to the highly sought after Elmlea Primary School and Bristol Free Secondary School.
The property is conveniently located on a coveted road with detached double garage, off-street parking for two cars and rear garden which enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine. Set well back from the road behind a remarkably well stocked front garden.
There is a particularly spacious reception hall, a large sitting room to the front (18ft x 13ft) with dual aspect windows and feature bay and Borrowdale slate fireplace (which was individually sourced by our vendor client), second reception room (13ft x 11ft) also to the front with another feature bay window, to the rear a very large kitchen and dining room (23ft x 18ft) where both area have a degree of separation from each other with picture window overlooking the rear garden from the dining room and a door from the Kitchen giving access onto the sunny rear garden. Also on the ground floor there is a separate wc.
On the first floor there is an large central landing, four good sized double bedrooms (the principal of which having an en-suite bathroom) and a family bathroom. The loft space is substantial and offers exciting scope for development if so required (subject to obtaining the necessary consents).
To the front elevation an enclosed garden with numerous mature shrubs that exhibit colour throughout the year and providing excellent privacy, To the rear is a pre-dominantly lawned rear garden with paved patio and established borders.
There is a detached double garage at the bottom of the garden assessed via Reedley Road with parking in front for two cars side by side.
The property is now to be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Substantial double fronted 1930s period detached home
- 4 generously sized double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms plus additional wc
- 3 spacious reception rooms
- Sociable semi-open plan kitchen/dining room
- Occupying fabulous corner plot with sunny gardens
- Double garage
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Sold with no onward chain
- Close to Elmlea Primary School & Bristol Free School
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: G
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.