Parrys Close | Stoke Bishop
An incredibly well-proportioned 4 bedroom, 3 reception room detached family home in a highly desirable Stoke Bishop location. Further benefiting from ample off road parking, a larger than average single garage and gardens on 3 sides.
Offering exciting potential to refresh and update the interior to suit individual requirements and offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Within walking distance of Elmlea Primary School.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into a good sized reception hallway, 17ft x 15ft bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/family room, reception 3/breakfast room, which leads through into a kitchen/breakfast room. Ground floor cloakroom/wc and rear lobby accessing the gardens, off road parking and garage.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (1 with en suite), bathroom and separate wc, loft hatch accessing a generous loft area.
Outside: ample off road parking and a large single garage/workshop, with space for a vehicle plus storage. Level low maintenance rear garden with side return courtyard offering further potential for extension (subject to necessary consents), additional side garden accessed off the breakfast room, perfect for enjoying the late afternoon/early evening summer sunshine.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a house with no onward chain and exciting potential for general updating and improvement.
- A well-proportioned detached family home in a highly desirable Stoke Bishop location
- 4 bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Ample off road parking and larger than average single garage
- Well situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Exciting potential to refresh and update to suit individual requirements
- Gardens on 3 sides
- Offered with no onward chain
via pathway leading beside the front garden towards the main entrance to the house where there is also a further side access gate.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 5' 7'' x 5' 10'' (1.70m x 1.78m)
a generous entrance porch with low level meter cupboard housing gas and electric meters and fuse box for electrics, tiled floor and part glazed door leading into the reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 11' 9'' x 11' 4'' (3.58m x 3.45m)
a wonderful welcoming central entrance hallway with original staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, radiator, alarm control panel, large double glazed window to side overlooking the side section of garden and providing plenty of natural light and doors leading off to the sitting room, reception 2/family room and dining room, which in turn connects through to the kitchen. Further door off to the ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 17' 0'' max into bay x 15' 1'' max into chimney recess (5.18m x 4.59m)
a large bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, feature fireplace, radiators and double glazed windows to front offering a leafy outlook over the front garden and across Parry’s Close to the trees in neighbouring gardens.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 15' 0'' max into chimney recess x 15' 0'' (4.57m x 4.57m)
a good sized second reception room with high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature brick fireplace with built in shelving to chimney recesses, radiators and sliding double glazed patio doors to rear accessing the private rear garden.
RECEPTION 3/DINING ROOM: 14' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.31m x 3.05m)
a third reception room which connects through to the kitchen/breakfast room and has sliding double glazed patio doors to side accessing a private courtyard garden which enjoys the last of the day’s sunshine. Corner cupboard housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler, radiator and further generous recessed storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 5'' x 9' 5'' (5.30m x 2.87m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset sink and drainer unit, integrated eye level double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space for breakfast table and chairs with dual aspect double glazed windows to either side of the property. There is a door leading off the kitchen to a rear lobby, which in turn connects through to the rear garden, the garage and the driveway to front.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls and double glazed window to side.
a spacious landing with large double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell, doors off to all 4 bedrooms, the family bathroom, separate cloakroom/wc and linen cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 5'' max into bay x 15' 1'' max inc of en suite & into wardrobes (5.30m x 4.59m)
a double bedroom with bay window to front providing a lovely elevated view over rooftops of Stoke Bishop, built in wardrobes, radiator and door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator and double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 15' 0'' max into chimney recess x 15' 0'' (4.57m x 4.57m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and double glazed windows to rear offering an open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens and rooftops of neighbouring buildings towards Westbury-on-Trym.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 11' 4'' max x 9' 5'' max (3.45m x 2.87m)
high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 4: 15' 2'' x 7' 0'' (4.62m x 2.13m)
4 steps lead down into bedroom 4 with double glazed window to side, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard and further low level door accessing the eaves storage space.
panelled bath, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to side.
low level wc, double glazed window to side and tiled walls.
low maintenance front garden mainly laid to Astro turf with an open outlook to the front through neighbouring trees towards Stoke Bishop and Sneyd Park. There is a gate leading off the front garden to the side garden.
mainly laid to paving and accessed off the dining room/reception 3, this section of garden provides a tranquil and private seating area, ideal for al fresco dining in the summer months under the late afternoon and early evening summer sunshine.
REAR GARDEN: 35' 0'' x 27' 0'' + side ctyd 25ft x 7ft (10.66m x 8.22m + 7.62m x 2.13m)
a level rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved area wrapping round the rear and side return.
OFF STREET PARKING:
to the side of the property is there off road parking for 2 cars side by side and access to the generous single garage.
GARAGE: 22' 0'' x 11' 3'' (6.70m x 3.43m)
a large single garage/workshop with pitched roof, up and over door, power, light and window to rear.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: G
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.