Palmerston Road | Redland
An exceptionally well presented 3 double bedroom (plus loft room) Edwardian terraced home situated on a peaceful side street within just 700 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefitting from a large sociable kitchen/dining space and a private rear garden.
Accommodation: central entrance hallway with understairs storage and ground floor cloakroom/wc, wonderful bay fronted sitting with double glazed sliding sash style windows, large sociable L-shaped kitchen/dining space leading to a utility area which in turn has level access onto the rear garden.
First Floor: principal bedroom, 2 further bedrooms, a smart family bathroom and staircase rising to a loft room.
Location - situated in a prime location for families, on the borders of Westbury Park and Henleaze, and therefore nearby excellent schools including Westbury Park Primary and Redland Green Secondary. Local shops of Coldharbour Road and North View are nearby, as are the green open spaces of Redland Green Park and Durdham Downs.
A smart and tastefully updated period property in a wonderful location for families.
- An exceptionally well presented Edwardian terraced home
- 3 double bedrooms (plus loft room)
- Wonderful bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings
- L shaped sociable kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- A smart and tastefully updated period property
- In a wonderful location for families
- Within just 700 metres of Redland Green School
- Private rear garden (27ft x 11ft plus side courtyard area)
steps lead up beside the front garden and up the right hand side of the property to the main front door, which in turn leads to the:-
spacious central hallway with high ceilings, original staircase rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboards, contemporary upright radiator, handy double glazed door providing side access straight through to the rear garden, alarm control panel, doors through to the sitting room and wide wall opening with folding glazed doors creating a sociable connection through to the kitchen dining space and further sliding door accessing the cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 11'' x 15' 1'') (4.85m x 4.59m)
wonderful bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling coving and picture rail, ceiling rose and wide bay to front comprising four sash windows with secondary glazed panels. Period style fireplace with gas coal effect fire, stone surround and tiled hearth, TV point, radiator with decorative cover, ceiling and wall light points.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (31' 3'' max into utility x 14' 3'' max/9'8 min) (9.52m x 4.34m/2.95m)
L-shaped sociable kitchen/dining room with modern fitted kitchen comprising anthracite grey shaker style units with white quartz worktop over and inset sink and drainer unit. Integrated Bosch dishwasher, further appliance space for large range cooker and American style fridge/freezer. Built-in extractor hood and inset spotlights, period fireplace and ample space for dining and seating furniture. Double doors lead out from dining area onto the rear garden. Contemporary upright radiator. Wide wall opening through to:-
built-in units with quartz worktop and inset Belfast style sink. Plumbing and appliance space for washing machine. Radiator, inset spotlights and double doors accessing the rear garden.
low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, part tiled walls, radiator/towel rail, inset spotlights.
doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom. Further sliding door accesses a staircase leading up into the loft room.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 11'' x 15' 0'') (4.85m x 4.57m)
large double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising double glazed sliding sash style windows, high ceilings and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 2'' x 8' 4'') (3.71m x 2.54m)
double bedroom with sliding double glazed sash style windows to rear with open outlook over neighbouring gardens. Radiator, period style fireplace and small loft hatch.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 2'' x 10' 11'' max into understairs recess) (3.40m x 3.32m)
double glazed sliding sash style window to rear, exposed period floorboards, radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed dual headed shower over and glass shoer screen, low level wc, wash handbasin with built-in drawers beneath, tiled floor, part tiled walls and sliding double glazed sash style window to front elevation.
N.B. The attic was converted many years ago to provide a home office space, however it does not comply to building regulations and therefore cannot be classed as an official bedroom.
LOFT ROOM: (18' 6'' max x 12' 6'' max) (5.63m x 3.81m)
(max measurements taken below sloped ceilings) a generous loft area converted by the previous owners and currently arranged as a guest bedroom with Velux skylight windows on three sides, wood laminated flooring, tv and telephone points and low level doors accessing eaves loft storage space.
neatly landscaped front garden with raised flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and herbs.
REAR GARDEN: (27' 0'' x 11' 0'' plus additional side courtyard area) (8.22m x 3.35m)
tastefully landscaped rear garden attracting much of the afternoon summer sunshine with level lawned section, courtyard seating area closest to the house, slatted fencing with built-in solar lighting, climbing plants, outside water tap, useful side courtyard area providing additional storage for barbecuing etc and useful gated pedestrian rear access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.