Oakfield Road, Clifton
A stunning, 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room second floor apartment, circa 1000 sq. ft., of superlative quality throughout, set within a distinguished converted church just a short stroll of Whiteladies Road, with vast sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, allocated off-street parking and communal bike store.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
Having been converted in 2016 to an exceptional standard within a church conversion comprising just 16 apartments.
Sympathetic to the church period architecture, the conversion seamlessly blends old with new.
Boasting modern touches and an enduring style from kaleidoscope stained glass windows to high vaulted ceilings. Oakfield Court retains many beautiful features including the church’s original arches.
All enhanced by light oak flooring and neutral decorations, which also accentuates the sense of space.
The contemporary scheme is continued throughout the apartment, with a sleek gloss high quality kitchen that has integrated Siemens appliances and modern bath/shower rooms, all combining craftsmanship and quality to create a finish of the highest quality.
Oakfield Court sits in its own generous plot with each apartment given its own designated parking space plus there is also a communal bike store.
- Striking 2 bedroom converted apartment
- Set in a beautiful converted church
- Highly desirable Clifton location
- A smart and high-quality interior blending old and new
- Stunning sitting/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Period features include stained glass windows and stone arches
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- Benefits from an allocated parking space & communal bike store
- Conveniently situated for Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
entrance at the rear of the development, steps descend to a part glazed wooden door with external wall lights and telecom entry control with tag system for immediate owner access. Door opening to:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL:
tiled flooring, wall mounted electric heating, windows to the side elevation and sensored lighting. Turning staircase ascending to the second floor with handrail and spindles plus skylight window at the second floor part galleried landing. Solid wooden door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling downlighter, central ornate Bath stone ceiling arch. Door opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 22' 6'' x 19' 9'' (6.85m x 6.02m)
having an impressive 14’7” maximum ceiling height with exposed beams and ornate moulded plasterwork. Intricate part stained glass gothic style window to the side elevation with toughened glass balustrade and chrome handle rail. Decorative Bath stone arches exhibit character and twinned with the high ceilings add a dramatic feeling to this exceptional and grand apartment. Engineered oak flooring, two electric heaters, two ceiling light points. A shallow flight of stairs with toughened glass balustrade and chrome handle rail ascend to an inner hall which gives access to the kitchen, bedroom 2 and family bathroom. Door opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 15' 0'' x 8' 11'' (4.57m x 2.72m)
impressive part stained glass circular window to the side elevation, decorative Bath stone arch, part canopied ceiling, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point. Door opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
shower cubicle with low level shower tray, fully tiled surround, built-in shower unit and overhead circular shower with separate handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Wall mounted contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating and majority tiled walls to dado height, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, shaver point.
inset ceiling downlighters, wall mounted electric heater. Airing Cupboard housing hot water cylinder with space below. Doors opening to:-
KITCHEN: 9' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.97m x 2.39m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of soft closing base and eye level units with a combination of drawers and cabinets. Slimline granite worktops with matching upstands, undermount central sink with indented draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral Siemens appliances including electric oven, electric microwave/oven, tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood with integral lighting. Engineered oak flooring, high sloping ceiling with skylight window, decorative Bath stone arch, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 1'' x 10' 6'' (4.90m x 3.20m)
high sloping ceiling with two skylight windows with remote control blackout blinds, exposed beams with decorative features plus Bath stone arch, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 6' 10'' x 6' 0'' (2.08m x 1.83m)
panelled bath with folding shower screen, built-in shower unit and handheld shower attachment plus fully tiled surround. Vanity unit with wooden shelf and wall mounted mirror with integral lighting. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, shaver point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
allocated off street parking is provided for one vehicle.
COMMUNAL BIKE STORE
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold with a new 999 year lease. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is approx £235. Ground rent of £277 per annum is also payable. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.