Oakfield Road | Clifton
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £500,000 - £525,000
Set in a fine grade II listed early Victorian period building is this large and stylish 3 bedroom apartment with generous 'Mediterranean' courtyard garden and allocated parking.
Beautifully presented and lots of space - the accommodation is approached via private entrances to the front and rear and enjoys a central and sociable kitchen/dining room opening out to 3 bedrooms, bathroom and a large living room with wooden flooring and direct access out onto the large courtyard.
Situated on a quiet and desirable one way side road within a short distance of Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and Durdham Downs.
Accommodation: entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc
Outside: south facing courtyard garden with an open aspect. The property has the right to park one vehicle at the rear of the property accessed via a gated driveway off Buckingham Vale.
The property is offered with on onward chain allowing for a straightforward move.
- Set in a fine grade II listed period building
- 'Mediterranean' style courtyard garden
- 3 bedrooms
- Generous living room
- Sociable kitchen dining room
- Private entrances to front and rear
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain allowing for a straightforward move
steps lead down to the private courtyard and private entrance for this apartment.
with arched opening through to the kitchen/dining room and doors to bedroom 2 and useful utility /store cupboard. Wooden flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (24' 3'' x 7' 9'') (7.39m x 2.36m)
continuation of wooden flooring, radiators and doors off to bedroom 3, bedroom 1 the living room and the bathroom. Kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units incorporating granite working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback. Integrated Neff electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Freestanding dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, casement window and three-paned door to rear elevation, recessed spotlights.
LIVING ROOM: (20' 6'' x 15' 9'') (6.24m x 4.80m)
large multi-paned sash window to the front elevation overlooking the private front courtyard, multi-paned door also accessing the courtyard, wooden flooring, radiator, stone fireplace with wooden mantel and slate hearth.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 10' 11'' to back of fitted wardrobe) (4.57m x 3.32m)
multi-paned sash window to rear elevation, two fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and storage above to either side of chimney breast, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 11'' x 9' 10'' into window recess) (3.02m x 2.99m)
multi-paned double doors to rear elevation, recessed spotlights, engineered wooden flooring, cupboard housing the recently installed Vaillant gas combination boiler.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 2'' x 7' 9'') (3.10m x 2.36m)
multi-paned sash windows to front and side elevations, stripped wooden flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 10'' x 4' 5'') (3.30m x 1.35m)
white suite comprising short, enamel cast iron bath with shower screen and mains fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, partially tiled walls, wooden flooring, recessed spotlights and obscured casement window to rear elevation, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
FRONT COURTYARD: (27' 0'' x 13' 0'') (8.22m x 3.96m)
a south facing courtyard garden with open aspect, flagstone paving and stone walls, water feature.
located at the rear, the property has the right to park one vehicle, which is accessed via a gated driveway off Buckingham Vale.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1963. We understand that there is also a ground rent payable of £8.8s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £51. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.