Oakfield Grove | Clifton
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £525,000 - £550,000
Located on a quiet no-through road in Clifton: a stylish and extended 2 double bedroom garden apartment of circa 1,100sq.ft. Further benefitting from a 40ft south-west facing rear garden, single garage and allocated parking.
Conveniently located between Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road, within a short stroll of the local convenience store Marks and Spencers as well as Bristol’s Lido swimming pool, spa and restaurant.
Two double bedrooms.
Fabulous kitchen/breakfast room extension.
Separate utility room.
South west facing 40ft private rear garden.
Single garage and an additional allocated parking space.
Set within a semi-detached Victorian period building.
Circa 1100 sq.ft. of accommodation space.
- Stylish 2 double bedroom period garden flat with private entrance
- Set in handsome Victorian semi-detached building
- Bright & well arranged accommodation circa 1,100sq.ft
- Exceptional extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious sitting room
- Separate utility room
- Private 40ft south west facing rear garden
- Single garage PLUS allocated parking space
- Convenient Clifton location
- Close to amenities of Clifton Village & Whiteladies Road
from the pavement, access to a large concrete forecourt provides off street parking for 2 vehicles (one of which belongs to the garden flat). Stay left passed the steps ascending to the communal front door, as you approach the single garage down a wide slope the private entrance to the garden flat can be found immediately on your right hand side down 2 steps to the wooden front door, leading through to:-
very welcoming entrance hallway with doors leading off to all principal rooms. Provides ample coat hanging space, also fitted with a dark walnut solid wood flooring, inset ceiling downlights, mains switch board control, gas radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 2'' x 8' 11'' (4.31m x 2.72m)
plenty of natural light from double glazed uVPC windows to side and south-west facing rear elevation, with rear elevation overlooking the private rear garden. Fitted carpet, gas radiator, light point, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 2'' x 12' 7'' (4.31m x 3.83m)
double glazed uVPC window to the rear south-west facing elevation allowing plenty of natural light through. Fitted carpet, moulded skirtings, light point, gas radiator, 3 various built-in wardrobe spaces offering plenty of storage.
modern white suite comprising floor standing hand washbasin with chrome effect taps and tiled splashback, low level wc, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, bath with mains fed shower overhead with white tiled ceiling height splashbacks on 3 sides.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 7'' x 4' 9'' (2.31m x 1.45m)
conveniently located off the hallway and rarely found in flats, this space offers wall and base level storage units comprising drawers and cabinets, along with a stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer unit to side. Dark tiled splashback and tiled flooring, space for washer/dryer, inset ceiling downlights and moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 7'' x 13' 10'' (4.75m x 4.21m)
partially open plan, and subsequently adjacent to the kitchen breakfast room making a lovely sociable living space.
Fitted with dark walnut solid wood flooring, Covered fireplace with marble effect hearth and painted wooden surround, 2 gas radiators, TV point, light point, telephone point, moulded skirting boards, access to large storage cupboard. Plenty of natural light provided from fully exposed double glazed roof in the kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 18' 11'' x 10' 10'' (5.76m x 3.30m)
this exceptional room has been carefully and sympathetically extended by the current owners, and is semi-open with the sitting room.
Naturally lit from the fully exposed double glazed roof with exposed metal beams. Kitchen is fully fitted with central island topped with rounded-edge dark grey quartz worktop housing built-in storage and drawer units. Unassumingly attached to the island is an exceptional solid oak breakfast bar.
Remainder of Kitchen comprises L-shaped structure which features rounded-edged grey quartz worktop and houses cabinets and drawer units, Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer to side, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine rack, electric oven with 4 ring induction hob over and a touch-control glass fan extractor above, bronze-effect splashback below. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Access to a large pantry area with built-in shelving, inset ceiling downlights, continuation of tiled flooring, space for fridge/freezer. Concealed Worcester combi boiler.
REAR GARDEN: 40' 0'' x 22' 0'' (12.18m x 6.70m)
large private south west facing garden and mainly laid to lawn with deep borders planted with a variety of established tree, plants and flowers. Round to the left hand side, behind single garage is a raised decked area (16’0 x 13’0’) (4.88m x 3.96m) perfect for alfresco dining, barbecuing and entertaining.
SINGLE GARAGE: 14' 8'' x 10' 11'' (4.47m x 3.32m)
single sash window to the rear elevation, manual pull door, exposed brick walls and copper roof.
allocated parking space at the front of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 May 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.