Manor Park | Redland
A 2 bedroom courtyard garden apartment with sociable open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room and enclosed low maintenance private rear courtyard garden, set within a Victorian period building on a quiet road in Redland, benefitting from its own private entrance door. No onward chain.
Located in a surprisingly quiet position and yet within a matter of a few hundred metres of the Downs and the amenities offered on Whiteladies Road and Coldharbour Road, with easy access to the city centre and beyond.
Accommodation: entrance hall, kitchen/sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front courtyard area and private section of rear garden (20ft x 9ft)
Located in the Redland residents parking zone (RD)
The property is to be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Courtyard garden apartment
- 2 bedrooms (15'1 max x 9'2) and (11'5 x 10'5)
- Sociable open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Set within a Victorian period building
- Front courtyard area
- Private section of rear garden (20ft x 9ft)
- Located in Redland (RD) residents parking zone
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
- Private entrance
from the pavement proceed over the front courtyard and steps lead down to the private entrance door. Part glazed part wood front door opens into:-
three ceiling light points. Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Square opening leading to:-
KITCHEN/SITTING/DINING ROOM: (20' 1'' x 13' 4'') (6.12m x 4.06m)
open plan and measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with square edge granite effect laminate worktop over, circular stainless steel sink with drainer unit to one side and mixer tap over, integrated single oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light points, wood effect laminate flooring.
two double glazed windows overlooking the rear elevation, space for sofa and dining room table & chairs, ceiling light point, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, moulded skirting boards, door leading to private rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 1'' max x 9' 2'') (4.59m x 2.79m)
part bay fronted room with three windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 5'' x 10' 5'') (3.48m x 3.17m)
small window overlooking front elevation, ceiling light point, additional wall light points, wall mounted cast iron column radiator, moulded skirting boards.
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, roll edged bath with system fed shower over, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted towel radiator, tiled flooring.
FRONT COURTYARD AREA:
small courtyard mainly laid to paving.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN: (20' 0'' x 9' 0'') (6.09m x 2.74m)
wooden steps rise giving access to a level garden laid to astroturf with a mixture of stone and wooden fenced borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2001. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.