Manilla Road, Clifton
A spacious and light filled 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment, circa 880 sq. ft., boasting a grand bay fronted sitting room and separate kitchen, ideally located within walking distance of Clifton Village and forming part of an imposing Victorian period building with high ceilings and period features. Located in a prime Clifton Village location within a short level stroll of the local shops, cafes and restaurants. Christchurch Green is located at the top of the road and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate with its wonderful walks and bicycles trails are all nearby. Accommodation: hallway with raised office nook, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. The apartment boasts a range of period features including high ceiling and period fireplaces. Within CV Residents Parking Zone. A fantastic hall floor apartment with an abundance of natural light thanks to being in an end terraced Victorian building.
- Hall floor apartment of 880 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen & bay fronted sitting room
- Light to 3 aspects.
- Doorstep of Clifton Village
- High ceilings and period features
- Clifton Village Residents Parking Zone
- Victorian end terrace building.
pathway and steps ascend to the communal front door, communal entrance hallway and private entrance directly in front of you.
arched sash window to the side of elevation with raised study space. doors leading to sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. radiator, telephone entry system, inset downlights. Storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 0'' x 15' 1'') (6.40m x 4.59m)
bay fronted room with 3 sash windows to the front elevation. period style fireplace with wooden surround cast iron insert, period cornicing, dado rail, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, 2 wall lights and central drop light.
KITCHEN: (14' 9'' x 6' 5'') (4.49m x 1.95m)
sash window to the rear elevation overlooking Lansdown road. Fitted kitchen comprising range of the base and eye level units with rolled edge working surfaces, stainless steel sink with draining board, 4 ring electric hob with oven grill below and stainless-steel filter hood above. partially tiled walls, space and plumbing for a large fridge freezer, full size dishwasher. tiled flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 1'' x 10' 11'') (3.68m x 3.32m)
sash window to the rear elevation. period style fireplace.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 11'' x 9' 9'') (3.32m x 2.97m)
sash window to the side elevation, radiator.
white suite comprising of low level wc with dual flush cistern, pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tab, panel bath with centrally fitted shower over. Working bench with inset mirror, extractor fan, inset down lights, heated towel rail.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.