Logan Road, Bishopston
Set within an impressive detached Victorian era building on one of Bishopston’s most sought after roads - a generously proportioned 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, first floor apartment with windows on all elevations. A recent conversion from 2014, it is beautifully presented throughout with a blend of modern fittings and period features. Situated within just 500 metres of Redland Green Secondary School as well as a plethora of good primary schools including Bishop Road, Cotham Gardens, The Dolphin and St Bonaventure’s. Incredibly handy for all central areas and the independent shops, restaurants and cafes of Gloucester Road. Redland train station nearby with direct access to Bristol Temple Meads. The accommodation comprises sitting room with bay window overlooking Redland, open plan with kitchen/diner. Generous master bedroom with further bay window to side elevation and en-suite bathroom. Further bedroom to the rear of the apartment adjacent to shower room. Double glazed sash windows and gas fired central heating throughout. High ceilings and period features along with large bay windows to front and side elevations.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Period features
- Circa 760 sq.ft
- South westerly facing views
- Open-plan kitchen/living space with bay window
- Impressive double fronted Victorian period building
- Much sought after residential road
from the pavement a short path to the side of the building leads to the side entrance which is the main entrance for three of the four flats within the building. Communal doorway with intercom system leads to communal hallway. Turning staircase ascends to the first floor and provides access to three of the flats from this level. Private door into:-
CENTRAL HALLWAY: (15' 2'' x 3' 11'' (4.62m x 1.19m))
a large central hall with high moulded ceilings and picture rail. Access provided to all principal rooms and opens towards the sitting room/kitchen.
SITTING ROOM & KITCHEN/DINER: (19' 2'' x 15' 4'' (5.84m x 4.67m))
an open plan living space, measured as one but described separately as follows:-
wide angled bay window to front elevation overlooking Redland Green in the distance with upvc double glazed sash windows with radiator below, twin built-in cupboards and shelving on opposing walls, further radiator, intercom entry phone and wall mounted consumer unit. High moulded ceilings and picture rail continue from the hallway. Open plan with adjacent kitchen/diner.
fully fitted kitchen with U shaped square edged worksurfaces which extend to breakfast bar with seating for 6. Integrated 1 1/3rd stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated appliances include 4 ring electric hob with electric double oven beneath and stainless steel extractor hood over. Concealed dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Concealed Worcester combi boiler in cupboard. Mixture of eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with wine rack either side of the oven and splashback tiling above the worksurfaces, tile effect vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 9'' x 14' 3'' (4.49m x 4.34m))
wide angled bay window to side elevation with upvc double glazed sash windows with radiator below, twin built-in wardrobes on opposing walls and further radiator, high moulded ceilings with picture rail. Door into:-
En Suite Bathroom/wc: (8' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.69m x 2.51m))
the larger of the two bathrooms; obscured upvc double glazed window to side elevation, twin his and hers countertop hand basins with mixer taps set into units with storage below, bath with mixer tap and corner tiling, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, walk-in corner shower cubicle with low level tray and oversized rainhead shower with second shower attachment and exposed thermostatically controlled shower unit, further corner tiling, ceiling mounted extractor fan, lit mirror with shaving point, tile effect vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 2'' x 8' 2'' (3.40m x 2.49m))
upvc double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, built-in single wardrobe/shelving unit, exposed rafters.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 4'' x 4' 7'' (2.54m x 1.40m))
accessed from the main hallway, Velux window to rear elevation, countertop hand basin with mixer taps set into unit with storage below, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, walk-in corner shower cubicle with low level tray and oversized rainhead shower with second shower attachment and exposed thermostatically controlled shower unit, partially tiled walls, ceiling mounted extractor fan, lit mirror with shaving point, tile effect vinyl flooring.
there is space for a 3-bike store.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year less 3 days lease which commenced on 25 March 1894. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.