Lansdown Road | Redland
In need of total refurbishment throughout, an attractive Bath stone fronted 4/5 bedroom, 2/3 reception room terraced Victorian period townhouse. To be sold with no onward chain.
A fantastic opportunity to take on a refurbishment project and improve to one’s own requirements.
Flexible accommodation with well-proportioned rooms.
4/5 double bedrooms.
Rear courtyard garden.
On a coveted road in a convenient location – close to amenities of Chandos Road, Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road.
Period features including sash windows, high ceilings and ceiling mouldings/cornicing.
To be sold with no onward chain.
The property may well not be mortgageable due to the current need to complete interior and exterior works. Accordingly please make your own investigations with surveyors/mortgage advisors as required.
The sellers have undertaken a Level 3 Survey by Bristol & Bath Surveyors which is available upon written request.
- Attractive Victorian terraced house
- In need of renovation
- No onward chain
- Flexible accommodation
- 4/5 double bedrooms
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Coveted & desirable Redland location
- Council Tax Bands: B (Ground Floor) & C (1st & 2nd Floors)
from the pavement a paved pathway with paved front garden beside leads to a wood panelled private front entrance door into:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 5' 2'' x 3' 5'' (1.57m x 1.04m)
moulded ceiling cornice, wall mounted gas meter, lino flooring, moulded skirting boards, opening with picture window over leading into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 12' 11'' x 3' 4'' (3.93m x 1.02m)
moulded ceiling cornice, array of wall mounted electric meters, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, archway opening, useful recessed space under stairs, staircase rising to the first and second floors, door leading to:-
SITTING ROOM: 12' 2'' x 12' 0'' (3.71m x 3.65m)
wooden single glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation and pleasant street scene, moulded ceiling cornice, central ceiling rose with ceiling light point, electric night store heater, moulded skirting boards, storage cupboard.
LIVING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 11' 11'' (4.87m x 3.63m)
moulded ceiling cornice, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, electric panel heater, wooden single glazed sash window overlooking rear elevation and private garden. Door leading to kitchen, and further door leading to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 10' 6'' x 6' 10'' (3.20m x 2.08m)
casement window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, fitted kitchen with array of wall, base and drawers units with space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for oven, rolled top working surfaces with tiled splashback, cork flooring, wall mounted gas boiler. Door to rear hallway with further doors leading to the garden and:-
panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps over, partly tiled surround, pedestal wash handbasin with stainless steel mixer taps over, low level button flush wc, obscured glazed wooden window overlooking the rear elevation, towel rail, moulded skirting boards, cork flooring, cork flooring.
staircase rises from ground floor and up to the second floor. Doors and opening leading off to bedroom 1:
BEDROOM 1: 16' 1'' x 11' 9'' (4.90m x 3.58m)
two single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, electric night store heater, fireplace with space for electric insert. Useful recessed cupboard with shelves.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 1'' x 12' 0'' (4.90m x 3.65m)
wooden single glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, recessed storage cupboard with shelves, electric night store heater. Door leading to additional kitchen:
KITCHEN: 10' 9'' x 7' 5'' (3.27m x 2.26m)
comprising wall and base units, roll edged working surfaces, space for electric oven and four ring gas hob over, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side, Velux window.
doors leading off to bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bedroom 5.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 11'' x 12' 1'' (3.93m x 3.68m)
wooden single glazed sash window overlooking to rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting board, storage cupboard with shelving, electric night store heater, recessed cupboard with shelving and rail.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 11'' x 7' 9'' (3.63m x 2.36m)
single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, recessed cupboard with shelves and rail, electric night store heater.
BEDROOM 5: 8' 11'' x 8' 0'' (2.72m x 2.44m)
single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, electric night store heater, electric wall light.
panelled bath, pedestal wash handbasin, low level wc, partially tiled walls, single glazed casement window, extractor fan, cork flooring.
paved courtyard with space for bin store and potted plants.
REAR GARDEN: 22' 0'' x 8' 0'' (6.70m x 2.44m)
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold but is held under two 999 year leases which commenced on 15 December 1986. We further understand that 29 Lansdown Road is subject to an annual ground rent of £1.58 p.a. and a perpetual yearly rent charge of £3.3s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Bands: B (Ground Floor) and C (1st & 2nd Floors).
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.