Kingsdown Parade | Kingsdown
An utterly charming 4 storey late 18th century grade II listed Georgian period town house with a large and well screened south easterly facing garden (77ft x 26ft).
Bright accommodation with lots of period character and a wonderful civilised and homely feel, spacious kitchen/dining room facing directly onto the garden, an inviting and refined dual aspect drawing room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Set in the very popular and historic area of Kingsdown, which benefits from a convenient and central location within 1km from Whiteladies Road, The Triangle, Cabot Circus and Gloucester Road/Stokes Croft.
Set within the Kingsdown (KN) residents parking zone.
Raised Hall Floor: entrance hall, drawing room.
Lower Ground Floor: kitchen/dining/family room, utility area, cloaks/wc.
First Floor: bedroom 1, en suite shower ‘wet’ room/wc, family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: bedroom 2, bedroom 3.
Outside: southerly aspect front garden (approx 77ft deep x 26ft wide) including sitting out terrace and with versatile summer house/home office.
- A charming Georgian town house
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Bright accommodation and period character
- Southerly aspect 77ft garden
- Summer House/Home office
- Grade II Listed
- Set in a very popular and historic area of Kingsdown
- Within the Kingsdown (KM) residents parking zone
RAISED HALL FLOOR
from Kingsdown Parade via access gate, pathway through garden, steps up to raised hall floor level and main front entrance door with canopy and over lights, also double doors at lower ground floor level into kitchen/dining/family room.
RECEPTION HALL: 17' 1'' MAX x 4' 2'' including staircase (5.20m x 1.27m)
inset floor mat, ceiling halogen spot lights, casement window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, door off to sitting room, staircase descends to lower ground floor and rises with handrail and balustrade to first floor.
DRAWING ROOM: (front to rera) 17' 5'' max into chimney recess x 16' 2'' min exc bay (5.30m x 4.92m)
generously proportioned with ceiling cornice and centre rose, period style decorative fireplace surround/overmantel with granite hearth, sash windows set in shallow bays to both elevations, stripped floor boards, tv point, telephone point, radiators.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: (front to rear) 16' 8'' maxx 15' 11'' (5.08m x 4.85m)
John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen with a good range of base and wall mounted units incorporating maple edged work surfaces, twin bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap, high quality Falcon range cooker with electric oven/5 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, island unit with drawers/cupboards/maple work surface; integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer; pantry style cupboard, stone floor, ceiling halogen spot lights, casement windows flanking French windows opening to front patio area and garden, rear sash window, rear door giving access to ‘Back of Kingsdown Parade’, arch to:
UTILITY AREA: (front) 12' 5'' max to rear of cupboards x 4' 0'' (3.78m x 1.22m)
staircase down from entrance hall, large window lights, cupboards housing washer-dryer and trip switches/electricity meter, stone floor and door to:-
CLOAKS/WC: 3' 11'' x 3' 10'' (1.19m x 1.17m)
white suite with chrome fittings, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, window light, ceiling halogen spot light3, ‘ledge and brace’ door.
sash window to front, casement window to rear, ceiling halogen spot lights, doors off to Bedroom 1 and family bathroom/wc, stairs continue up to the second floor.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 17' 5'' x 10' 3'' min excluding bay (5.30m x 3.12m)
sash window set in shallow bay, ceiling halogen spot lights, radiator, European Eco Oak wood flooring, tv point, telephone point, door to:-
En Suite Shower 'Wet' Room/wc: 5' 10'' x 5' 0'' (1.78m x 1.52m)
contemporary ‘Ripples’ shower wet room with white suite and chrome fittings, walk in shower with glass screen and system fed drench rose shower unit plus separate hand held shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator/towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floors/walls, ceiling halogen spot lights.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 10' 8'' x 5' 4'' (3.25m x 1.62m)
contemporary ‘Ripples’ bathroom with white suite and chrome fittings, tiled edged bath with system fed shower unit over and folding spray screen, low level wc, large wash hand basin with mixer tap and illuminated/heated mirror over, teak shelving under casement window, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling halogen spot lights, tiled floor with uplighters.
cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, casement window to rear, ceiling halogen spot lights, doors off to:-
BEDROOM 2: (front) 14' 6'' minx 7'1'' (4.42m x 2.16m)
(14’6” min x 7’1” measured into wall beneath sloping ceiling at 2’6”/0.76m min height above floor level) (4.42m x 2.16m) sash windows, under eaves storage cupboards which run the length of the room, built in wardrobe with shelves and hanging rail, radiator, ceiling halogen spot lights, tv point, telephone point.
BEDROOM 3 (rear) 14' 2'' min x 6' 7'' max (4.31m x 2.01m)
casement windows, built in wardrobe with shelves and hanging rail, radiator, ceiling halogen spot lights, tv point, telephone point.
GARDEN: approx 77' 0'' deep x 26' 0'' wide (23.45m x 7.92m)
very pretty front garden with southerly aspect, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and flowering plants, sitting out/patio area directly accessed from the kitchen/dining/family room (and laid with the same stone as in the kitchen), outside lights and 2 taps, walled and fenced boundaries.
SUMMER HOUSE/HOME OFFICE: 11' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.45m x 2.87m)
a charming summer house/home office with power, light, electric heating and insulation.
WORK SHED: 12' 0'' x 4' 0'' (3.65m x 1.22m)
with power and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual rent charge payable of £10. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.