Iddesleigh Road | Redland
An impressive 2/3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room first floor apartment of circa 987 sq. ft., set within an attractive semi-detached Victorian building with high ceilings, bay fronted sitting room, impressive kitchen/breakfast room and use of small communal courtyard with bike storage.
Generous proportioned accommodation which is finished to a high decorative standard and enjoys the benefits of many period features such as sash windows, open period fireplace, tall ceilings and ornate moulded plasterwork.
Favoured location within 650 metres of nearby Redland Green School, and within 460 metres of Westbury Park Primary School. Redland Green Park and The Downs are just a short walk away and is also convenient for Whiteladies Road, the city centre and Clifton Village.
High spec bathroom and shower room suites.
Accommodation: entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1 with ensuite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study, bathroom/wc.
Outside: small communal courtyard with bike storage.
Located within the Cotham North (CN) Residents Parking Scheme.
Gas central heating.
- Located within an imposing semi-detached building in Redland
- Literally on the doorstep of the Downs
- Bay fronted first floor lateral apartment
- 2/3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Circa 987 sq.ft
- Within 650 metres of Redland Green Secondary School
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room
- Small communal garden and bike storage
from the pavement the property is approached over tarmac footpath (straight ahead leads to the small communal courtyard/bike store area). On the right hand side is the open-fronted porch with Bath stone surround, stained glass windows and stone steps ascending to the main entrance. Intercom entry phone system. Solid six-panelled front door with fanlight opening to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & RECEPTION HALL:
tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, dado rail, ornate moulded plasterwork, ceiling light point, main switchboard control cupboard. Part stained glass wooden door with side panels and overlights opening to the reception hall. Stairs lead to first floor landing where the private entrance door to the flat can be found immediately in front of you.
via wooden front door, two ceiling light points, door entry intercom system, built-in cupboard housing electrical consumer unit, radiator, skirting boards. Doors radiate to sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study, bathroom/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (19' 5'' x 15' 0'') (5.91m x 4.57m)
a fabulous bay fronted room with four period sash windows overlooking front elevation, tall ceilings, ceiling rose with light point, cornicing, picture rail, period cast iron open fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and painted surround, built-in shelving and cabinetry to either side of chimney breast, Virgin media point, double radiator, ample space for sofas and dining furniture, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 11'' x 11' 2'') (5.15m x 3.40m)
a spacious room with tall ceilings, fitted with an array of built-in wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, roll edged laminate worktop over, large ceramic sink with drainer unit beside and mixer tap over. Integrated oven with electric hob and extractor fan over. Space for the following appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, upright fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Wall mounted combi boiler, tiled surrounds, two large sash windows overlooking the front elevation, radiator, wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, cornicing. Space for breakfast/dining furniture.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 13' 8'') (4.57m x 4.16m)
a large double bedroom with tall ceilings, bay to rear elevation comprising four period sash windows, ceiling rose with light point, cornicing ,radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
a stunning refitted suite comprising low level wc, wash handbasin set on vanity unit, large walk-in shower enclosure with rainfall shower head over and separate handheld shower attachment, glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, built-in heated mirrored cabinets with shaver socket, usb point and light, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 3'' x 11' 2'') (3.43m x 3.40m)
steps leading down to good sized double bedroom with two period sash windows overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, storage area beneath the stairs, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (11' 1'' x 7' 6'') (3.38m x 2.28m)
tall ceilings with ceiling light point, sash window overlooking side elevation, built-in desk with Virgin media and telephone point beneath, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
beautiful, refitted suite comprising wall mounted wc with concealed flush, wash handbasin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with waterfall shower head over and separate handheld shower attachment, folding glass shower screen, built-in mirror, shaver socket, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SMALL COMMUNAL COURTYARD:
south easterly facing courtyard laid to astroturf and decking tiles with chippings to the borders enclosed with a mixture of feather-edged fencing and stone walls. Bike Storage (7'3 x 5'11) (2.21m x 1.80m).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2000. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.