Howard Road | Westbury Park
A bright ground floor 2 double bedroom garden apartment set in a handsome Edwardian period building with a large rear garden (70ft x 30ft), generous parking area and a detached garage (18’4 x 10’2)
Set in a favoured and convenient location in a tree lined street close to North View/Henleaze Road shops with a range of retailers including butcher, fishmonger, pharmacy, dentist, bookshop, Waitrose and even a local cinema are all with 500 metres
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, study area, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en suite shower room/wc and bathroom/wc
Outside: 70ft rear garden, garage and forecourt parking for at least 2 vehicles
A very well presented apartment offering the rare combination of a garage, parking, ground floor accommodation with high ceilings, and plenty of natural light and level access to a large, private garden
- A bright ground floor garden apartment
- Level access into the rear garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Separate kitchen
- Delightful 70ft x 30ft rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Detached garage
pathway leads to the communal entrance hall and the door immediately in front of you is the private entrance for this apartment.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (14' 11'' x 4' 11'' max) (4.54m x 1.50m)
doors lead off to the sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bathroom/wc, ceiling cornicing, entry phone system, alarm panel, radiator, wall mounted heating controls, very useful understairs cloak cupboard and additional storage.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 6'' into bay x 12' 10'' into chimney recess) (5.03m x 3.91m)
a lovely bright room with high ceilings and large bay window to the front elevation comprising 4 double glazed sash windows, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, coal effect gas fire with natural stone surround and slate hearth and 3 radiators.
KITCHEN: (13' 6'' x 8' 1'') (4.11m x 2.46m)
large double glazed wooden sash window to the side elevation overlooking the garden, ceiling cornicing, range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range style oven and 5 ring gas hob and filter hood above, tiled surround, integrated fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, recessed spotlights, space for table and chairs, radiator and partially glazed wooden door through to study area.
STUDY AREA: (8' 2'' x 5' 7'') (2.49m x 1.70m)
double glazed double doors leading out onto the garden, door to bedroom 2 and fitted cupboard housing the wall mounted gas combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (10' 3'' x 9' 11'') (3.12m x 3.02m)
generous double bedroom with a lovely view of the rear garden from 2 very large sash double glazed windows, large fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and storage.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 8'' x 8' 2'') (3.25m x 2.49m)
upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, cornicing, access to roof storage space and door leading into:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 2'' x 5' 8'') (2.49m x 1.73m)
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator, access to roof void, upvc double glazed window.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 2'' x 4' 5'') (2.18m x 1.35m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, large double ended panelled bath with Monsoon shower and handheld shower fitment, partially tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
GARDEN: (approx. 70' 0'' x 30' 0'' max width) (21.32m x 9.14m)
very generous patio area with space for table and chairs and timber planters, garden shed. The remainder is laid mainly to lawn with mature espalier apple trees, pear tree and vegetable plots.
GARAGE: (18' 4'' x 10' 2'') (5.58m x 3.10m)
access through to the rear garden, timber doors and light.
generous forecourt parking providing off street parking for at least 2 vehicles.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1988. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £30. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.