Hotwell Road | Hotwells
A stunning 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, harbourside penthouse apartment , of circa 1019 sq. ft., with secure underground parking – this bright and spacious property offers impressive accommodation with open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (27ft x 16ft) opening out onto a large south facing roof terrace (21ft x 8ft).
The apartment building has a number of benefits such as a gym with sauna for use of residents, secure underground parking with electronically operated vehicular gates, gated pedestrian entrance, communal bike store, lift and stairwell access.
Situated on Hotwell Road on the Clifton side of the harbour making access to Clifton Village, the Triangle and all central districts very convenient, also enjoying all the benefits of Bristol’s historic harbourside.
Accommodation: reception hall, open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom, family bathroom, roof terrace.
A very special penthouse apartment with many attributes making it an excellent alternative to a period converted Clifton property.
To be sold with no onward chain.
- Penthouse harbourside apartment
- South facing roof terrace
- 2 double bedrooms
- Secure underground parking
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Lift and stairwell access
- Communal bike store
- Communal gym with sauna
via communal hallway where the is lift and stair access to the fourth floor, exiting the lift turn right and follow the communal hallway past the stairwell and proceed through the door straight ahead of you. There is an Entrance Vestibule with virtually full height window to the rear elevation and ceiling light point. Wooden door with stainless steel door furniture, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance, with double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted electric heater, digital thermostat heating control, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, main switchboard control, inset swivel downlighters. Part glazed double wooden doors opening to the semi open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room. Wooden doors with stainless steel door furniture, opening to:-
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: 27' 0'' x 16' 0'' (8.22m x 4.87m)
an exceptional dual aspect living space with high sloping ceiling, having virtually full height double glazed windows and doors which look onto and open out to the south facing roof terrace. Additionally there is a bay window to the side elevation which affords attractive views along Bristol’s historic floating harbour towards the grounds of Ashton Court in the distance. Loosely divided as follows:-
comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and glazed display cabinet. Roll edged granite effect black granite worktop surfaces with matching upstands, inset stainless steel centre sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, pelmet lighting. Integral electric oven, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood with integral lighting. Tiled flooring, space for tall fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, inset swivel downlighters. Peninsular breakfast bar with glass block screen.
having the aforementioned double doors with matching side panels and overhead windows which open out onto the south facing roof terrace. Engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, two wall mounted electric heaters, five wall light points.
MAIN BEDROOM SUITE:
Bedroom 1: 11' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.35m x 3.30m)
a dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, wall mounted electric heater, moulded skirtings, four wall light points. A double and additional single built-in wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelving space. Wooden door with stainless steel door furniture, opening to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
comprising: shower cubicle with fully tiled surround, built-in shower unit and overhead shower; low level wc with concealed cistern; wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 10'' x 9' 0'' (3.91m x 2.74m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, double built in wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelving space, moulded skirtings, wall light points.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 13' 0'' x 6' 2'' (3.96m x 1.88m)
comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap; wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap; low level wc with concealed cistern. Obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, fully tiled flooring and walls to dado height, large wall mounted mirror, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan. Double opening Airing Cupboard housing mains pressure hot water cylinder with slatted shelving to side plus space and plumbing for washer/dryer.
SOUTH FACING ROOF TERRACE: 21' 0'' x 8' 0'' (6.40m x 2.44m)
without question a lovely feature that enjoys the benefit of having a sunny south facing aspect and a good amount of privacy. Having artificial grass which gives it the feeling of a garden within the city. Wooden pergola style canopy and external wall light. Ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc.
SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING:
the property has secure allocated off-street parking located on the ground floor of the building with remote electronically operated entry. As you enter the parking area from Hotwell Road turn left and the parking space is number as no.7. It is a particularly generous parking space.
situated on the ground floor and for use solely of the residents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 124 year lease which commenced on 28 June 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £206. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.