Hill View | Henleaze
A handsome, spacious and characterful natural 4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, semi-detached home, situated in the heart of Henleaze, within close proximity of the shops and amenities of Henleaze Road. Enjoying ample off street parking, a garage and a superb (65ft x 20ft) sunny rear garden.
Balanced and roomy accommodation arranged over 2 floor with a superb sociable (21ft x 20ft) kitchen/dining/living room with bi-folding doors accessing the sunny rear garden.
Location: Prime Henleaze location within a short walk of the shops, cafes and bus connections of Henleaze Road. Henleaze Junior School is also within 500 metres.
Ground Floor: Spacious, wide entrance hallway with parquet flooring and original wall panelling, generous understairs storage cupboard, lovely bay fronted sitting room, ground floor cloakroom/wc, magnificent sociable kitchen/dining/living space with separate utility room.
First Floor: Landing with loft access, four good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and additional shower room/wc.
Outside: The property enjoys a wonderful west-facing lawned rear garden of a good size with a detached single garage, gated side access and driveway to front providing parking for 2 vehicles.
A most attractive and tastefully updated family home of a good size in a lovely Henleaze location.
- A handsome, spacious & characterful semi-detached home
- Four good sized bedrooms & two bath/shower rooms
- Lovely bay fronted sitting room
- Superb sociable kitchen/dining/living room
- Balanced and roomy accommodation over 2 floors
- Wonderful (65ft x 20ft) sunny west-facing lawned rear garden
- Detached single garage
- Driveway to front providing parking for 2 vehicles
- A most attractive & tastefully updated family home
- Situated in the heart of Henleaze
via block paved driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars. The driveway leads up to an attractive covered entrance and main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 10'' x 6' 10'') (5.13m x 2.08m)
wide welcoming entrance hallway with high ceilings, picture rail, parquet flooring, staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage and cloaks cupboard, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining/living space and the ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 7'' x 14' 1'') (5.05m x 4.29m)
wide bay window to front comprising double glazed windows, recessed fireplace with gas coal effect fire, built-in cabinets to chimney recess with floating bookshelves over, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, radiators and cable TV point.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (21' 4'' x 19' 6'') (6.50m x 5.94m)
large sociable space with modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with quartz worktop over and integrated appliances including double eye level NEFF ovens, induction hob with extraction hood over and dishwasher. Further appliance space for fridge/freezer and wine fridge. Built-in 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, double glazed windows to rear, overlooking the rear garden, Velux skylight window, inset spotlights, door accessing utility room. Wide wall opening connects through to the living/dining space where there are high ceilings with ceiling coving, tall bi-folding doors providing access to the rear garden, contemporary upright radiator and engineered oak flooring.
a practical utility space with built-in base level cupboards with square edged laminated worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, further useful tall cupboards (perfect for hoover, ironing board etc.), double glazed window to side and wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler.
low level wc, small wall mounted wash basin with cabinet beneath, part tiled walls, radiator, radiator, inset spotlight, extractor fan and engineered oak flooring.
spacious landing with loft hatch providing access to a large loft storage space. Doors lead off to all 4 bedrooms, the family bathroom and separate shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (15' 3'' x 11' 11'') (4.64m x 3.63m)
good sized double bedroom with high ceilings with ceiling coving, radiator, built-in wardrobe, plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed windows to rear offering an open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 6'' x 12' 0'') (3.81m x 3.65m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows and radiator.
There is a shower room next to bedroom 2 that gives the option to use as an ensuite or as a secondary family bathroom.
an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash handbasin built into a counter with cabinets beneath, chrome-effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and shaver point.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (11' 7'' x 8' 10'') (3.53m x 2.69m)
high ceilings, picture rail, double glazed window to rear offering outlook over gardens, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (10' 11'' x 8' 5'') (3.32m x 2.56m)
double glazed windows to front, radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, two windows to side elevation.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
the property has the benefit of a landscaped driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles with flower border containing shrubs and hedgerow. Double gates access the continuation of the driveway up the left hand side of the building, which leads to a single garage and access to the rear garden.
GARAGE: (15' 5'' x 8' 11'') (4.70m x 2.72m)
single detached garage with pitched roof, up and over door and window to side.
REAR GARDEN: (65' 0'' x 20' 0'' widening to 28'0) (19.80m x 6.09m/8.53m)
a pretty rear garden attracting much of the afternoon summer sunshine, mainly laid to lawn with raised paved seating area closest to the property and curved edge pathway meandering through to the bottom of the garden to a further seating area with pergola over and a raised flower border. Outside shed, water butt, outdoor tap, side access to front of property. Two external power sockets in waterproof casing at the end of the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.