Hill Drive, Failand
A large and beautifully presented 3 double bedroom bungalow with generous front and rear gardens, ample driveway parking and generous garage. Escape the city centre's fast lane whilst maintaining easy access to all its facilities and retreat to this spacious detached bungalow and the gentler pace and charm of village life in this quiet and friendly village on the doorstep of the countryside and woodland walks. Peaceful, semi rural living, Failand has a community feel centered around the village pub, shop and village hall. Offers convenient access to Clifton Village which is approx. 3 miles away and close - but not too close - to Bristol Airport (5 miles) and M5 (4 miles). Accommodation: entrance hallway, family room, kitchen, side porch, utility room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and separate wc. Outside: driveway parking for a number of vehicles in tandem, single garage with electric roller door, light and power. Generous front and rear gardens.
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow
- 1754 sq.ft.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lovely big family room
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Driveway parking
- Single garage with electric roller door
- Generous front and rear gardens
a pathway leads to the right hand side of the building to the driveway parking area and in turn to the entrance door and hall. Please note there is independent access to the left hand side which takes you immediately into the kitchen and access to the rear garden.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 9'' x 5' 11'' extending to 16'0) (5.10m x 1.80m/4.88m)
generous entrance hall with high ceiling, glazed entrance door and panels to the side and above, radiator, glazed doors opening to the family room and the kitchen. Further doors leading to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, family bathroom/wc and additional separate wc. Airing Cupboard.
FAMILY ROOM: (21' 4'' x 10' 6'' with a max width of 21'9) (6.50m x 3.20m)
a lovely big room, really bright with a range of casement windows and doors to the rear elevation opening into the conservatory and in turn the rear garden. Impressive wooden fireplace surround and mantel with slate hearth and woodburning stove, radiator, glazed door through to kitchen. Door to:-
CONSERVATORY: (25' 10'' x 6' 3'') (7.87m x 1.90m)
glazed conservatory with power and light, sliding doors opening immediately onto the rear garden, access through to the garage.
KITCHEN: (13' 9'' x 9' 11'') (4.19m x 3.02m)
recently fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating butchers block solid wooden working surface, ceramic 1 ½ bowl sink unit and mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob, electric oven with filter hood above, partially tiled walls, space for large American style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, partially glazed door to:-
double glazed door to side elevation giving access to the front and garden. Further door to:-
UTILITY ROOM: (5' 10'' x 5' 0'') (1.78m x 1.52m)
a very handy room with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 3'' x 12' 4'') (4.95m x 3.76m)
large double glazed window to front elevation overlooking the front garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 4'' x 10' 5'') (4.37m x 3.17m)
double glazed windows to side and front elevations, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 11'' x 7' 8'') (3.63m x 2.34m)
double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 4'' x 7' 4'' max) (3.15m x 2.23m)
a modern white suite with a large walk-in shower cubicle, overhead shower and handheld fitment, freestanding modern double ended bath with freestanding tap and handheld shower fitment, low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail.
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to side elevation, partially tiled walls.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx 45' 0'' width x 27' 0'' in depth) (13.71m x 8.22m)
laid mainly to lawn with mature tree and shrub borders, ample driveway off street parking in tandem for three cars including the car port. Additional off street parking to the other side if required.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 45' 0'' in width x 42' 0'' in length) (13.71m x 12.79m)
laid mainly to lawn with mature and well stocked flower, tree and shrub borders, outside timber shed.
GARAGE: (19' 11'' x 10' 11'' max/8'9 min width) (6.07m x 3.32m/2.67m)
electric up and over roller door, radiator, light, power and outside tap. Boiler and large pressurised hot water tank (fitted in 2021).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.